This new version includes :

- key mapping

- rom selector

- Record button acting as Reset

- Back button to come back to main screen

It is available there:

http:perso.wanadoo.frwawawoumsmartnes.exe

Guest crimminsky

ok, found out myself, put them in the same folder as the .exe, remove the original smartnes.exe or it may cause problems

PS thanks a million for all your hard work, the key mapping and rom selection and info is fantastic. cheers mate.

Guest youngerpants

Good Work Fella!!!!

Quick poll to the smart nes users... whats your fave rom (now we can switch between them so elegantly)? I've got loads and am currently remembering how HARD megaman was and how easy 1942 was.

Guest crimminsky

wow, you must have had a lot of pocket money when you was a kid to buy all those original nes carts! my fav is gyrus....got to get to earth!!!!!!

Guest awarner [MVP]

Gauntlet what a game four player round a table me and

my mates spent many an hour on that one.

"Elf is about to die" bugger there goes another 10p :)

Guest tomdbomb61

absolutely wicked the first version was good enuf, but to have multiple roms and to be able to set ur owm kep mappings is amazing!! u guys just baffle me with ur computer knowledge! cheers guys and keep up the excellent work!!!

tj

Guest crimminsky
Call me daft - but what roms work and where do i get them from?

your daft :) try a search on this subject (its the button at the top that says "search" :wink:

Guest awarner [MVP]

your daft :) try a search on this subject (its the button at the top that says "search" :wink:

Also where to find them? well your on your own as links to sites that

contain pirate material is not allowed. But you knew that already ;)

Guest Extreme_biker0

You are a GENIOUS!!!! man and you should win the nobel prize, this emulator is SO good. Everyone must get super mario brothers 3 on their phone WHAT A GAME!!!

Ahem. Must stay focussed. One thing though: is there no way that the emulator could run landscape on the screen, so that you get more horizontal resulution that vertical, like what is intended?

Even if this is too much to ask I am still in your debt man.

Guest zizione

I'm working on version 1.2 which includes a new algorithm for getting a square matrix 160x160 instead of 160x220, using bilinear filtering. It works good but still needs a little speed-up.

Once i got that working I'll give the possibility to rotate landscape on 160x160 or maybe 180x180 and truncate the first and last 2 lines.