5 replies to this topic

nicksoph

nicksoph

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
Hi

many years ago (about 20), I had an idea for a keyboard, about 10 years ago I started and submitted a patent application which was never completed.

Im now in the mood to resurrect the project and would like to meet an android programmer who will not only go thru the development process but will also do everything else needed to get a patent etc. I have no interest in doing anything other than talking about the issues and taking the profit at the end.

The right person will be an excellent programmer, hard-working, smart and most importantly a decent bloke/blokess.

Any recommendations?

nicksoph

nicksoph

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
Any idea where else
i could post this request

Keiter

Keiter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Sounds cool, but it's hard to go through, for me.

nicksoph

nicksoph

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Sounds cool, but it's hard to go through, for me.

thanks keiter I shall IM you

Edited by nicksoph, 02 December 2010 - 06:08 AM.

RunTimeWorld

RunTimeWorld

Firmware Digger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Hi

many years ago (about 20), I had an idea for a keyboard, about 10 years ago I started and submitted a patent application which was never completed.

Im now in the mood to resurrect the project and would like to meet an android programmer who will not only go thru the development process but will also do everything else needed to get a patent etc. I have no interest in doing anything other than talking about the issues and taking the profit at the end.

The right person will be an excellent programmer, hard-working, smart and most importantly a decent bloke/blokess.

Any recommendations?

Can you PM me and tell me more? I am a hard worker, but need to know more about the "patent" stuff.. not sure what you're all about...

10 types of people: Those that understand binary and the others.

You can follow me on twitter if you like: @RunTimeWorld

kingofknights

kingofknights

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
sounds good to me coz its now the age of ideas..... the greater idea u have the more successful u will be :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users