Cannot connect to google

Guest pcuk

Just passed my Mini to my wife, but before passing it over, restored factory defaults to remove my contacts.

With her sim card in the phone it won't connect to the internet via 3g or WiFi. It reports being connected to my home wifi but then says no internet connection.

Does she need set-up info from Vodaphone? I remember when I got my first basic 3g phone they texted me with the settings which were automatically set-up on the phone and presumably my sim card as I never had any problems when I first used the mini.

All help gratefully received.

Thanks,

peter

Guest Danh2122
Just passed my Mini to my wife, but before passing it over, restored factory defaults to remove my contacts.

With her sim card in the phone it won't connect to the internet via 3g or WiFi. It reports being connected to my home wifi but then says no internet connection.

Does she need set-up info from Vodaphone? I remember when I got my first basic 3g phone they texted me with the settings which were automatically set-up on the phone and presumably my sim card as I never had any problems when I first used the mini.

All help gratefully received.

Thanks,

peter

All you need is here Hope this helps :)

I looked at the Vodafone site but the settings shown don't correspond with the phone. Does anyone have a Mini on Vodafone pay as you go who could let me have the actual settings needed to put straight in to the phone, and where to put them!

Thanks,

Peter

Edited by pcuk