Snow's i900 ROMS

Guest snowsakura

Guest Raheel Anjum
Hey 'Raheel Anjum' which rom r u referring to mate? can u share it please? :D

Sandrc! This is not Adhip ROM. This is ROM by acrocosm. You can find its refereence in Yonn Kitchen thread page '4' post 71. I have not seen any ROM with so much free space. If any one knows about it please share it here.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1346527

In other ultralite ROMS, I have found free program memorey around 60 or in rare cases 65MB. But with 75MB free program memorey, this ROM is amazing. The only problem I find in the ROM is the lack of contact category in cooked SMS application for sending bulk SMS. There may be some ways to overcome this, but I have not been able to do it. If any one can help on this, I will be very grateful.

Edited by Raheel Anjum

Sandrc! This is not Adhip ROM. This is ROM by acrocosm. You can find its refereence in Yonn Kitchen thread page '4' post 71. I have not seen any ROM with so much free space. If any one knows about it please share it here.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...t&p=1346527

In other ultralite ROMS, I have found free program memorey around 60 or in rare cases 65MB. But with 75MB free program memorey, this ROM is amazing. The only problem I find in the ROM is the lack of contact category in cooked SMS application for sending bulk SMS. There may be some ways to overcome this, but I have not been able to do it. If any one can help on this, I will be very grateful.

Oh ok, i understood, that rom is really amazing but with some serious bug such as sometimes the phone won't ring coz media player was out of the rom but u can place ur favored ring tone in my documents/my ring tone. Another serious issue is the alarm. it never works. when u place an alarm it will only flash the screen but won't ring which i can't live without. if acrocosm could fix this 2 issues then it would be one of the best ultraclean rom ever. I think he hasn't share anymore rom since then. I wish he or any other chef can look into it to fix and reupload. Badly want to use that rom. Best rom to use spb with. i had more than 20 prog installed including spb, mobilesense with 65 ram still even after 2 days.

Guest Raheel Anjum
Oh ok, i understood, that rom is really amazing but with some serious bug such as sometimes the phone won't ring coz media player was out of the rom but u can place ur favored ring tone in my documents/my ring tone. Another serious issue is the alarm. it never works. when u place an alarm it will only flash the screen but won't ring which i can't live without. if acrocosm could fix this 2 issues then it would be one of the best ultraclean rom ever. I think he hasn't share anymore rom since then. I wish he or any other chef can look into it to fix and reupload. Badly want to use that rom. Best rom to use spb with. i had more than 20 prog installed including spb, mobilesense with 65 ram still even after 2 days.

You are right it has some bugs. But I consider them minor not major. I had no problem with phone ringing. But I also faced no alarm ringing problem. I use SPB alarm and had problem with alarm. But then I installed omnia lite alram application from Younn and it worked without any problem. For me the critical missing thing was unavailablity of category option while sending SMS messages. Can you guide me how to fix it?

Edited by Raheel Anjum

You are right it has some bugs. But I consider them minor not major. I had no problem with phone ringing. But I also faced no alarm ringing problem. I use SPB alarm and had problem with alarm. But then I installed omnia lite alram application from Younn and it worked without any problem. For me the critical missing thing was unavailablity of category option while sending SMS messages. Can you guide me how to fix it?

Can u share the alarm cab 4m yonn please? I'm gonna flash this rom and c what i can do to get category option available. :D

Guest Raheel Anjum
Can u share the alarm cab 4m yonn please? I'm gonna flash this rom and c what i can do to get category option available. :D

That will be great. I think you must already have it. It name is Yonn_Omnialite_Tclock.

Guest snowsakura

hello everyone..

Sorry for the slight delay in response..

Had recently just re-formatted my com ( reason being i was changing a gpt hdd to a mbr hdd)

it would take me awhile to get my kitchen up.. but yes i have in mind what my new rom would be.

Fast , light , fingerfriendly . That would be my new rom.. Will replace showcase with arkswitch and utask..

i would also release an ultra-lite rom.. ( titanium will be removed.. netcf will most probably be removed too ) along with all the themes ..

All that would be left in the ultra-lite rom ...would be the tweaks to speed it up..

hello everyone..

Had recently just re-formatted my com ( reason being i was changing a gpt hdd to a mbr hdd)

it would take me awhile to get my kitchen up.. but yes i have in mind what my new rom would be.

Fast , light , fingerfriendly . That would be my new rom.. Will replace showcase with arkswitch and utask..

i would also release an ultra-lite rom.. ( titanium will be removed.. netcf will most probably be removed too ) along with all the themes ..

All that would be left in the ultra-lite rom ...would be the tweaks to speed it up..

Sounds very tempting mate ;) Can't wait really :)

Guest leap_ahead
hello everyone..

nice !!!

Guest snowsakura

ello ;)

i have completed setting my kitchen up...warmed the stove and pre-heated the oven.. lol

right.. i have finally created a rom..which i am very very satisfied of ... OmniaLite_Touch rom :)

Using fingersuite , arkswitch , utask and omnialite apps.. ( It includes bt audio fix...but the fix is not tested)

i have also uploaded a ultra light rom...bare bones of the rom...use at your own risk...

Guest rubbishbg

@snowsakura Superb Rom, but with what PhonePart are you using it?

Could you make .cab for disable the Animation rotation, like OCK rom? I have the cab from OCK, but it doesn't working with your ROM.

And the only 1 thing so far is that the rom is litle slow in operation, but thats ok for now ;)

nice rom, keep it that way :)

Edited by rubbishbg

Guest deano10

Nice looking rom Snow!! Good work.

You don't have cabs for Utask and Arkswitch by any chance do you?

D

Don't worry about request. Found them both on XDA. ;)

Edited by deano10

Guest dreamnej

hi,

thanks for the rom. but there are big problems.

sms problem

gprs problem

touch screen problem

operator settings problem

home - today settings problem ( theme is changed, the articles are lost )

I've installed carefully. repeatedly. not working.

thanks a lot

Guest snowsakura

which rom ?

The ultra light rom ? I have not tested the ultra light rom at all...

as for the omnialite touch rom , i am quite confident that sms , gprs ( with the aid of adc.exe ) and the rest of the stuff are funcitonal

Guest dreamnej
which rom ?

The ultra light rom ? I have not tested the ultra light rom at all...

as for the omnialite touch rom , i am quite confident that sms , gprs ( with the aid of adc.exe ) and the rest of the stuff are funcitonal

lite rom.

again install, but problem continius. 236868.5.3.8 pdhee rom install (no problem) . I've installed the rom again (omnia lite rom ) , the problems continue.

ultra lite rom not tested.

Guest leap_ahead
anyone have any idea why i can connect to my wifi but not to internet?

Can't connect to Internet

1. Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

2. Switch to a different operator from your current operator and press OK.

3. Wait a few seconds for the wait cursor to disappear, and switch back to your original operator again.

Guest kamalryu

Hey snow have you checked the finger mouse its working some time .. i found it working many times great work please have a look into this and get this finger mouse active ...

Hello everyone . OMNIA i900 is still alive and kicking :lol:

Right ...I like to thank Yonn for his nice kitchen ..

THanks to ElCondor from Xda for his CGT black theme

And thanks to Steff195 for the roms he has cooked .. ( i enjoyed it alot )

Righty .. I have been around this forum for along time... ever since i got my omnia...bout 2 years back..

I like to thank the community for all the help that was provided.

To show my appreciation , i have cooked a rom for everyone to enjoy..

NEW ROM

ROM : OmniaLite Touch ROM

WM BUILD : 29007

RAm Usage after 1 hour 42.97 used / 95.54

Storage free ..97.5 mb /122.87mb

A little known fact: RAM not used is wasted RAM... hence , i tried my best to optimize RAM usage...

ScreenShot1.PngScreenShot2.PngScreenShot3.PngScreenShot4.Png

ScreenShot5.PngScreenShot6.Png

Added bt fix .. please test it out ( i have no external bt devices to test it out on )

Added Arkswitch with a nice theme

Added utask in favour of e native showcase

Theme : windows 7 metro theme ( not set by default)

NOte : by default finger suite you see does not start up automatically.. configurations of utask have not been set .. please set it yourself after flashing the rom

Link

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5yhbup7r0tavblw
Its for windows xp flashing... As requested , i have created an ultra light rom.. i have removed netcf ... media files ..themes .flash codec and etc etc etc ... I have not tested it yet.. and will not test it ... USE IT AT UR OWN RISK... recommanded for advanced users...
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?myntv2h6kks70lw

Rom is great..only have a problem with bt and clock on titanium screen.

btfix not work...after installing voice speed dial. My button on headset not work...not start the program.

If I click the button of headsets nothing happen...

Graphic clock in titanium screen randomly flashes...(visible/invisible)

Edited by masza2

Hi,i tested your rom and i have to say its great! but a little question: how did you got that lockscreen? i loove the cyanogen lockscreen.how you got it ???