Help me - Speaker playback

Guest niraj87

Guest niraj87

I'm an LG Optimus owner. I'm a Metalhead n need playback of my Metal tracks to be good quality on the phone if not great ! Everything else plays fine than a Rock/Metal track. Its no doubt that the audio quality on the headphones is great. I also understand that those low quality speakers on the Optimus suck.

So now what's the solution to eliminate the crackling + hiss sound?

Can I apply some software application? Can I change the speaker hardware? Can I alter the music files in a way that they dont produce crackling sound but still sound loud enough on speakers?

P.S : Many of the music files I download are originally encoded at a low volume i.e. some of the music files are low volume, while others are higher volume (based on how they were encoded by the uploaders). I always amplify the volume using the freeware "Wavepad" due to the low volume of files. I experimented by first applying a reverb to the files n then amplifying them to see if they no more produce a crackling sound.

Please help me if someone knows what I'm talkin abt.

Guest niraj87

I almost solved the issue of the crackling/hiss sound on speaker playback by playing around with the software "Wavepad".

In this software, I applied the following to the mp3 files in the given sequence:

1. Automatic Gain Control

2. Equalizer - Band Stop

3. Stereo Pan

4. Amplify - 200% to 300% (max)