Tapatalk Support.

Guest ilovelg

Guest ilovelg

Hey everyone, im writing here to ask staff will this forum get tapatalk support ? Most of the internet android forums have it, only MoDaCo forum left. Its pain in the ass browsing this forum in phone browser ! We really need tapatalk support !

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone, im writing here to ask staff will this forum get tapatalk support ? Most of the internet android forums have it, only MoDaCo forum left. Its pain in the ass browsing this forum in phone browser ! We really need tapatalk support !

Love that idea....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest targetbsp

I don't know what forum software this site uses? It would need to one that tapatalk supports. But if it does it's really easy to enable (at least on phpbb!) I just did my forum and all I had to do was unzip a file and upload the resulting folder to the root of my forum - job done. There was a line I had to add to my template but as all it does is spam mobile browser users to use tapatalk - I removed it again. So it was literally upload a folder and job done.

[edit]

I guess this means it isn't easily supported forum software: http://android.modaco.com/content-page/308...0/#entry1490181

Edited by targetbsp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest scattaman

I guess none of the Modaco moderators/admins care to comment on this.... such a pity because I comment and participate alot on XDA for this very reason, and only come on here when I'm home or not too busy around the house

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yogimax

QUOTE(d1dd1 @ Jul 3 2011, 08:27) +1

Sent from my VegaComb not using Tapatalk :-)

+1

Sent from my HTC Desire using lots of data needlessly dry.gif

Now able to access from my mobile on a much faster version which doesn't use anything like as much data. :blink:

Thanks for listening :huh:

• 4 months later...
Guest trueno2k

hey, I've just installed tapatalk and my problem is I can't login with my Facebook login details in tapatalk... can anyone tell me how I log in with my Facebook details please?!... or do I need to register a new account in tapatalk?!