- WM 6.5.3 Build 28244
- removed sys: Windows Live, Widgets, Themes, Entertainment, IPSEC, Skybox (MyPhone), Skymarket (Marketplace), MSN, Autoupdate, Sample Music
- all samsung apps removed except: settings, camera, sms-mms, volume control , phonebook, touch calendar, touch clock, xt9, fm radio
- remaining samsung apps are all taken from B7620, drivers partially taken from b7610 to make the rom work for the device
- added tools: xTask, UC_NET, htc gsensor, chome refresh, chome editor, pim backup, regedit, autoclose patch, dotfred task manager, cleanRAM 2.5, mortscript, midomi, total commander 2.53b3, omnia messagemgr switcher, file explorer extension
- registry tweaks: old settings enabled, lowmem value, lockscreen disabled, dialer skin disabled, rotation mappable to key, ring delay, in call recording enabled
- changed apps: opera mini 5.1, google maps 4.1.1
- tweaks: pagepool 10 mb, wm6.1 gps driver used
Data Memory: About 220 MB
Cabs of my thread with armani cabs could be installed
It's a lite rom, cause many things are removed, but you can use UC_NET.
With UC_NET you can automatically install all your favourite cabs silently and/or controlled.
Thx to Daskalos for finding this great XDA Dev Application
- Create XDA_UC folder on your storage card.
- Put your cabs (or .reg, .mscr, .cer files) in XDA_UC, if you want them installed silently
- Put your cabs in XDA_UC\manual, if you want to install them with normal dialogue
- Put your files in XDA_UC\Copy2Root, which should be copied to the root of your device
- Put your self-extracting archives in XDA_UC\Run
- Put your self-extracting archives in XDA_UC_Execute if UC_NET should go on while extracting
- In Startmenü\Programme\Utilities you can then start your customizing with the UC_NET shortcut. It will default to the folder Storage Card\XDA_UC, but you can choose other folders, too.
Edited by Thunder141, 19 January 2011 - 10:31 AM.