• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Women, Linux, Computing - In that Order.
  • Devices:Razr Maxx
  • Twitter:@xlightwaverx
Anyone able to compile the My Storage Program Files Directory up into a 7zip and post it. I did some cleaning back in the day and now some things aren't functioning correctly and I need the information in My Storage\Program Files if someone could zip it and post it

thanks,

X

GTalk/Email: xlightwaverx[@]gmail.com | Android Development | CrackFlasher Downloads
Posted Image

Cherry Limeade Douche

Cherry Limeade Douche

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Phones, Video games, Game Development, Electronic Gadgets, Modded Consoles, Computers and Hardware, and Technology in general.
  • Devices:Verizon Samsung Omnia 2

Anyone able to compile the My Storage Program Files Directory up into a 7zip and post it. I did some cleaning back in the day and now some things aren't functioning correctly and I need the information in My Storage\Program Files if someone could zip it and post it

thanks,

X

Here ya go, I actually just got my refurbished Omnia back from Verizon today- the Samsung ROM update bricked my older phone. So point is, this directory upload is fresh.

Omnia 2 My Storage Directory

"A certain portion of the human race has certainly a taste for being diddled, and douched away, by the elegant tools of manipulation." -Thomas Hood

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Women, Linux, Computing - In that Order.
  • Devices:Razr Maxx
  • Twitter:@xlightwaverx
Why thank you.

X

Here ya go, I actually just got my refurbished Omnia back from Verizon today- the Samsung ROM update bricked my older phone. So point is, this directory upload is fresh.

Omnia 2 My Storage Directory

GTalk/Email: xlightwaverx[@]gmail.com | Android Development | CrackFlasher Downloads
Posted Image

Cherry Limeade Douche

Cherry Limeade Douche

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Phones, Video games, Game Development, Electronic Gadgets, Modded Consoles, Computers and Hardware, and Technology in general.
  • Devices:Verizon Samsung Omnia 2

Why thank you.

X

Why, you are very welcome. :rolleyes:

"A certain portion of the human race has certainly a taste for being diddled, and douched away, by the elegant tools of manipulation." -Thomas Hood

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users