amrud

amrud

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:htc legend
  • Twitter:@amrud
dear paul
can u guide how to solve the facebook sync n calendar sync problems in legend froyo
cause i cant sync these 2 thing.

i've read somewhere that need to modify the build.prop but so far its not working

thanks

otwin

otwin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Nexus, Touchpad

Yes, ok, the link above filebin.ca does not work. But I need more than just the kernel version ;-) this file has all the settings to build te kernel ;-)

Let's see if htc has published this kerel

sry about that, next try:
Attached File  config.gz   11.44KB   11 downloads

bugmenot1

bugmenot1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:omnia
the data connection on my phone doesn't work, why?

Dr.Romca

Dr.Romca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:HTC Legend 2.2 rooted

the data connection on my phone doesn't work, why?

It can't pull the apn settings from your service provider, set them up manually! BTW The answer is here already ;-)

HTC Legend - rooted, MoDaCo r1 Froyo, OC 768MHz

firewolf

firewolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:HTC Legend
I just flashed your ROM r4 (not from the kitchen) and my Radio ROM is not updated.
Everything works like a charm.

Dr.Romca

Dr.Romca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

I just flashed your ROM r4 (not from the kitchen) and my Radio ROM is not updated.
Everything works like a charm.

Here: http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=841932 ;)

firewolf

firewolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Here: http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=841932 :P

Thanks! Just updated my Radio image and no issues until now. I hope to see some reception improvements in the next days... ;)

firewolf

firewolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Paul, please update Adobe Reader when you relese version r5. Now i have version 9.x, but the last version on the Market is 10.x.
It will be nice if you create a Lite ROM image without the software available in the Android Market. Like Adobe Reader, Google Maps, YouTube, Facebook, Twiter, etc.

Edited by firewolf, 05 December 2010 - 09:20 PM.

Dr.Romca

Dr.Romca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

It will be nice if you create a Lite ROM image without the software available in the Android Market...

It's just a matter of unpacking the zip file, deleting the unwanted apk's ond odex's (if they are there), re-packing and signing it again...but watch for the widgets, there are another references somewhere in the system to them, though I don't know where...

Edited by Dr.Romca, 06 December 2010 - 10:28 AM.

daihogo

daihogo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Everything is fine with one mistake on my phone.

When i set a alarm on my phone it dont stops ringing and no message is shown. I have to put the batterie out of the phone.
I dont use the htc-lockscreen i disabled it in my baked rom, could this the reason?

edit:

i flashed again with htc lockscreen included and now everything is fine. THX for this great ROM

Edited by daihogo, 09 December 2010 - 04:38 PM.

HansMaulwurf

HansMaulwurf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Is there going to be a new release of this ROM now that the Froyo for unbranded Legends is released as well?

goose2600

goose2600

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Is there going to be a new release of this ROM now that the Froyo for unbranded Legends is released as well?

Paul, we are waiting for you! :)

Edited by goose2600, 14 December 2010 - 09:53 PM.

j0sh

j0sh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hey, can Paul or someone else remove the unliked apps like "Peep" and "Weather"? Some are nice to have but it´s annoying that i cant remove them :-(

goose2600

goose2600

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hey, can Paul or someone else remove the unliked apps like "Peep" and "Weather"? Some are nice to have but it´s annoying that i cant remove them :-(

Follow modaco how to remove system apps via adb:
http://android.modac...adb-in-windows/

j0sh

j0sh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Thx goose!

Have a Bug "found":
i everytime become an error then i remove the keylog on my htc - somthing with the water-bg, disabling or change the bg should solve the problem - havent tested jet ;-)

SnowToad

SnowToad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC LEgend
Hey just a quick question.. with the options of the HTC Sense apps, are some dependent on others?
If I remove Rosie (The Sense Launcher) would it mess up other apps (Dialer, Photos, Clock, etc)?
Also, is it a bad idea to include the Google apps Youtube and Voice Search in the custom kitchen because there are versions of them available in the market which can be updated.. if you have them put in /system they won't register in market and can't be updated?

And also with the Facebook app to be put in /system, how does that link to the Facebook app on market in case there are updates?

Also are there any precautions/reasons why I should maybe not include the new radio? Could it have implications?

Cheers, I'd like to hear feedback asap so I can root and flash!

anacondo

anacondo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Here: http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=841932 :)

Thanks for this great rom. My only problem so far is that, after updating the radio as explained on that thread, I can no longer boot into recovery mode. Any ideas? I'd like to remove some unwanted programs, and I believe I'll need to reboot into recovery for that...

kupiel

kupiel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Great ROM! the only one that's been working bug-less for me after ~5 rom attempts :)

One question though: This ROM takes up much more phone space than say CM6 rom - I'm guessing it has to do with Sense...

Is there a way to see how much space does each component take? (meaning the components I can select in the kitchen..)

Thanks!

mcraymondo

mcraymondo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I have flashed this Rom & still have radio version 47.26.35.04u_7.05.35.26l. It still works but I'm curious as to how flashing the new radio image will help. I used the pre bake version cos I'm new to this & I assumed it included the new radio. Can anybody offer some input?

deimdos

deimdos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Legend

I have flashed this Rom & still have radio version 47.26.35.04u_7.05.35.26l. It still works but I'm curious as to how flashing the new radio image will help. I used the pre bake version cos I'm new to this & I assumed it included the new radio. Can anybody offer some input?

there your go
http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=841932

take care of what you do... read and be sure before flashing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users