Android comes to the home phone!

Guest worcester4x4

Guest Colibri
http://bit.ly/cA6FTu

Running 1.6.

If it was 2.1 I'd definitely buy one, but not on 1.6.

To be fair you're still getting an android handset! If I had the money I sure would, I don't use my home phone for things other than calling people. It'd be nice to have an internet browser, app marketplace, texting, etc. in mine!

B) :)

Edited by Colibri

Guest vinokirk
To be fair you're still getting an android handset! If I had the money I sure would, I don't use my home phone for things other than calling people. It'd be nice to have an internet browser, app marketplace, texting, etc. in mine!

:P :D

I want one!

I never use my land line tho, so cant warranty spending £99 on one. But if I could, this would def be the one i went for! Maybe when they come down in price XD

Guest worcester4x4
I want one!

I never use my land line tho, so cant warranty spending £99 on one. But if I could, this would def be the one i went for! Maybe when they come down in price XD

Exactly likewise.

The only reason I have a landline at all is to get broadband.

Guest vinokirk

I can't see it for sale anywhere yet two sellers on ebay seem to have got their hands on one...hmmmmm....dodgy? And they are £150+! I have emailed binatone, I'll report back when I get a reply!

Guest vinokirk

They say you can acces the internet on it but not the market.

I guess you could use the internet to d/l .apk's onto the device. But then how to run them?

The main thing would be to get astro file manager working, then we can browse the file system of the device.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest vinokirk
Alas I got the Live View instead. Ill wait till this comes down in price a little :D

So anyone get one of these? I got a Liveview instead....boy I wish i got an idect ihome instead :D

• 3 weeks later...