Packages for cooking your own Manila 2018 ROM

Guest kydkylin

Guest kydkylin

OK.

As I'm busy at school and may not have enough time to cook new sense rom, I'd like to share my Manila 2018 packages with you all.

Unzip the file and put all the contents to your OEM forlder and you may cook your own Manila2018 rom.

Downloadlink

Enjoy :)

P.S As I may not be not online for a long time, maybe you guys should help yourself to adjust the packages to your own needs.But I think there're always great cooks on the forum to give you a hand even I'm not here. B)

Guest soroush0313
OK.

As I'm busy at school and may not have enough time to cook new sense rom, I'd like to share my Manila 2018 packages with you all.

Unzip the file and put all the contents to your OEM forlder and you may cook your own Manila2018 rom.

Downloadlink

Enjoy ;)

P.S As I may not be not online for a long time, maybe you guys should help yourself to adjust the packages to your own needs.But I think there're always great cooks on the forum to give you a hand even I'm not here. :)

Thumbs up. REALLY GREAT MASTER. Thanks a lot. I LOVE YOU MAN. B) :P :) :P ;) ;)

Guest froggyman

Oh No !:) ... i was waiting for your next ROM. :)

But....... school work more important ;)

Study hard B) and good luck with your work.

Do cook when you are on holiday. ;)

Guest JezzyJeff

Thank you very very much for sharing. Is there anything that needs to be configured on this package? Are there any WWE specific registry or pürovxml values that need to be changed if you want to cook a German ROM with Sense, as I do?? And, if you got the sources, you could keep this thread up to date, or even others could. The newest Sense build is 2019, right? But I'll give the 2018 build a try first.

Does Sense require anything else to be installed, like SDKCerts, NetCF3.5 or OpenGL? I'd like to cook it into my clean ROM and need to know what else I have to cook in it.

Thanks again for sharing,

greetz JJ

Guest kydkylin
thanks for sharing

but unfortunately rom tool not work with this pack for me

Well, as I said, a bit adjusts should be made to everyone's needs.You should also need to delete some duplicated files while cooking of course.

Thank you very very much for sharing. Is there anything that needs to be configured on this package? Are there any WWE specific registry or pürovxml values that need to be changed if you want to cook a German ROM with Sense, as I do?? And, if you got the sources, you could keep this thread up to date, or even others could. The newest Sense build is 2019, right? But I'll give the 2018 build a try first.

Does Sense require anything else to be installed, like SDKCerts, NetCF3.5 or OpenGL? I'd like to cook it into my clean ROM and need to know what else I have to cook in it.

Thanks again for sharing,

greetz JJ

1.You can download and look into the packages.It's just as it is.Open GLES V1 is a must to run the sense.If it doesn't in the packages, you should also cook it in.

2.The pakages came from my Englis rom kitchen.I don't know whether it would be OK to cook it into other languages.You could have a try and ask the language problems you met in your language's rom forum for further help.

3.Sorry, I won't update the packages any more.It's just a model and everyone could learn from it and do the updates and adjusts to his own needs.And I also wish other cookers could share their updated packages as I did.That may be helpful.

Well, as I said, a bit adjusts should be made to everyone's needs.You should also need to delete some duplicated files while cooking of course.

but is generally buildos that crashes if there are duplicate files, but in this case is not part of their

Guest kydkylin
but is generally buildos that crashes if there are duplicate files, but in this case is not part of their

Sorry, I don't what caused your crash. These packages worked fine for me.Maybe you could ask MS Team for specific help as they just used these packages to make their Sense ROM successfully.

Guest JezzyJeff

Speaking of BuildOS, which of the duplicated files do you delete when cooking? The ones that are already in the ROM or the ones coming with your Sense packages? Is OpenGL the only thing necessary for Sense to work? Because one other Package i had contained EzInput and the chef told me that it would be necessary, but with or without it, it didn't work for me. But I'll try your packages the next week and report back

Guest kydkylin
Speaking of BuildOS, which of the duplicated files do you delete when cooking? The ones that are already in the ROM or the ones coming with your Sense packages? Is OpenGL the only thing necessary for Sense to work? Because one other Package i had contained EzInput and the chef told me that it would be necessary, but with or without it, it didn't work for me. But I'll try your packages the next week and report back

1.You may need to delete the ones in the ROM. :P

2.Yes.The OpenGL is a must.The EzInput isn't. :D

Guest JezzyJeff

Ok so I'm going to start.

I just cooked in your Packages into a JH2 Clean ROM with only Samsung Dialer, Keypad, Call Log and Phonebook included, as well as Adobe Reader LE that comes with the original JH2 ROM.

Cooking worked fine, i also included the German mui files by my man tom33 from Germany, files i excluded following files from your Packages:

From HTC Messaging Client 1_8_20171628_00:

- MessagingClientDll.dll.0409.mui

- MessagingRes.dll.0409.mui

- MsgSettingDll.dll.0409.mui

From Manila Twitter v2.5.20161326.0

- TwitterApp.exe.0407.mui

and from the Original ROM I excluded (from OEMApps folder)

- fbservice.dll

- JSRHandler.dll

- mms.dll

- zlibce.dll

These were the files mentioned by BuildOS as duplicated files when cooking.

And now here's what happens with the phone:

It boots as usual, everything is fine, looks just like my basic Clean ROM. Sense won't start automatically on startup. I can enable it via Settings -> Today -> Elements on today, but it still won't start. I looked for manila.exe in \windows\ but didn't find it. I guess most of the other Manila related files are present, except manila.exe.

Anybody got similar errors trying this? Or any other chef know's a solution?

By the way, I'm cooking a German ROM. Is any fine-tuning necessary?

Thanks for your help,

regards, JJ

Guest Mawrick26

Thanks to kydkylin i cook this packages in a french Rom with the french mui and all working good for my B7610. But after try it 2 days, and thats why i stop cooking manila in my rom, it consume to much ram and i have all what i want with samsung today and for the weather i use this Weather panel theme.

I cook the packages with RSS reader and RSS Reader services with only some personal modification of some .rgu.

Perhaps you don't have includes all the initflash.txt or .rgu in your rom i remember that i assembly all .rgu in one and all the iniflash in my initflashfiles.dat mofiied according to my french language like:

Directory("\Windows\Papier peint animé"):-File("_RAW_Brush.png","\Windows\_RAW_Brush.png") and also for the lines in the rgu.