PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,368 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien

Hi Paul, can I assume that you will not be putting out any updates to the rom or recovery!?
Even so, I am working on a framework mod shortly :P

I'm afraid so... hopefully someone can continue my work, i'll also make my recovery vendor files available shortly.

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

FatherD

FatherD

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts
  • Devices:HTC One S, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@codeandchips

......Another big question to ask yourself though is do you want 3G and GPS? At present the Samsung Tab seems to be the only tablet that ticks all the boxes of being powerful and having GPS/3G but is it worth the money ?

Every time I pick up the Samsung (while surfing around the shops!) I think "If only it was packaged a little smaller, like the Commtiva, if only it was a little less plasticy! if only it cost £100 less .. I would bag one without question" , Every time I turn to the Commtiva I think "If only it had the Samsung's CPU" ... of course that one question spawns many others, but with RockPlayer video works fine and everything else I do with it is acceptable ... until something comes out packaged as neatly as the Commtiva, with specs beyond the Samsung, such as dual-core, more ram, dedicated app storage and all the other boxes ticked for around or a little under the price of the Samsung :P ... and fatherd wakes from a dream and rubs his eyes!

If it ain't foke .. don't brix it!

FatherD

FatherD

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts
  • Devices:HTC One S, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@codeandchips

I'm afraid so... hopefully someone can continue my work, i'll also make my recovery vendor files available shortly.

P

No problem ... thanks for your excellent work as always :P

If it ain't foke .. don't brix it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users