You MUST WIPE YOUR DEVICE before flashing this ROM. This is due to the resigning of key components with the AOSP platform key, to facilitate skinning / customising etc.
Features at this time:
- Based on the GRI54 (2.3.3) release (crespo merge)
- Packaged for ClockworkMod
- Rebuilt using the MoDaCo MCR optimisation scripts
- MoDaCo Custom Kernel r3 (based on excellent work by Kali / Defer)
- Full up to date Google experience + additional apps (including new look Market)
- HSPA icon differentiation ('H' icon when transferring data via HSPA)
- Insecure boot image
- su / Superuser.apk root
- Support for running scripts from /etc/init.d at startup
- Terminfo support (for nano etc)
- Busybox 1.18.1
- Semi-transparent notification pull-down
- STK from Gingerbread AOSP
- Optional 'Spare Parts' app
- Optional radio updates (latest update recommended!)
- Removed Browser zoom buttons
- framework-res and core libraries / apks are signed with the 'platform' certificate from AOSP, aiding those who wish to edit the framework-res / SystemUI.apk to theme. Simply extract, edit, resign with the platform certificate and push the file. Tidy.
- Optional 'allow SIP over non-WiFi connections' in the kitchen
- Reboot app and reboot option on power menu
- Added 'Microbes' wallpaper
- A bunch of other stuff that i've forgotten
- r26 (default options, with MoDaCo additions, Tweetdeck appearance pack, Internet Calling on non-wifi connections) - DOWNLOAD (Mediafire Pro) - MD5: 6e13adc1abe7a3dae5e91b42415a0f69
- r26 (default options, with MoDaCo additions) - DOWNLOAD (Mediafire Pro) - MD5: 33f2a1c2142a4967b6aa4d37d75de50e
- r26 (default options, without MoDaCo additions) - DOWNLOAD (Mediafire Pro) - MD5: 91155a262d83dc6b7e8582e7d8e18cb7
- A online kitchen is also available below for you to bake a Custom Custom ROM.
By providing this ROM I am not implying in any way that future updates will follow. Due to limits on my time and the fact that I have a large number of devices for short periods of time, it isn't possible for me to continue providing ROM updates indefinitely. Please do not donate / sign up on the assumption that future releases will be available (I don't want you to be disappointed!).
If you would like to show your appreciation for the ROM, please consider supporting MoDaCo by signing up for a MoDaCo Ad Free or MoDaCo Plus account, both of which also give you early access to Beta releases and access to the the online kitchens.