Batch three - stock expectations!

Guest lughnasadhuk

Guest lughnasadhuk

I see there are many sources of info on the web concerning this device ie. this forum, twitter, vega sites and news sites etc.

I thought this thread could be used if anyone sees a post with information on when to expect more stock on the PCWorld/Dixons/Currys sites then to post here.

Hopefully Advent Vega can confirm it.

Guest dr_nick

@adventvega saying to expect more stock online on Saturday.

Can't work out how to link to tweet directly...

"AdventVega: Looks like Saturday for next stock online. We will keep you all posted" at 13:47 today

Guest whatkatedoes

*singin' the blues*

*woke up this mornin'*

*still aint got no Vega*

*didnt wanna order first time*

*in case it was another folio*

*second time around missed the boat*

*cos' I was drivin' home*

*now I'm'a'waitin*

*o'so tired of waitin'*

*ohhhh yeah*

*aint got no vega*

*aint got no vega*

*want ma vega*

*oh yeaaah*

:P

Guest debs626

AdventVega Advent Vega

Stock update coming soon.

4 minutes ago

From twitter ^^^

Quick go get pressing those F5 buttons !!!!

Edited by debs626

Guest shadwell_lad
Sheesh! What a race that was.. watching tweets.. well.. like a hawk lol

..but... in theory.. got my order in :P

Got one too, well hopefully anyway... Currys 10POUND discount code still working and you should be able to get quidco too.

No confirmation email though

Looking forward to this arriving and the getting Paul's pack onto it to compare with the Galaxy Tab that my mate has just bought

Guest shadwell_lad

And after that excitement...

"Thank you for your recent Currys order.

Unfortunately we may have a problem with progressing your order within the timescale indicated on our website. We will contact you shortly to discuss the matter with you, but in the meantime please accept our apologies for the potential delay.

Your order number: CUR1xxxxxxxxxx

What happens next?"

Guest shadwell_lad
And after that excitement...

"Thank you for your recent Currys order.

Unfortunately we may have a problem with progressing your order within the timescale indicated on our website. We will contact you shortly to discuss the matter with you, but in the meantime please accept our apologies for the potential delay.

Your order number: CUR1xxxxxxxxxx

What happens next?"

Closely followed by another email (plus a duplicate) saying they are processing the order....

Guest jcwoodpecker
Closely followed by another email (plus a duplicate) saying they are processing the order....

Same for me too, I think its just precautionary... i hope! If they are coming from China then we'll be lucky to get them within the quoted delivery time. As long as we do get one over the next week or so I'm happy!

Guest japrichard

I have the same message. Perhaps everyone who ordered from curries got one as a precautionary measure (as said by previous poster)

Guest lughnasadhuk
Got one too, well hopefully anyway... Currys 10POUND discount code still working and you should be able to get quidco too.

No confirmation email though

Looking forward to this arriving and the getting Paul's pack onto it to compare with the Galaxy Tab that my mate has just bought

I think i might have gotten one too.

Next problem wil be trying to get my head around hacking so I can get the google suite on it!

What is with the Quidco? I knew about the 10POUND but did I miss anouther opportunity?