• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

rbean

rbean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i920
I hate even asking this because it is such a noob question. I have been on this forum for 7 months now, and I'm even customizing my own ROM now thanks to all the help many of you have provided. (Something I never imagined I would do.) I see all these beautiful screens everyone is posting, and I get all envious. Still, I don't know how the heck to take a friggin screenshot on my i920. Is there an app? Is it built in? What's the deal?

dgyahn

dgyahn

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i920

I hate even asking this because it is such a noob question. I have been on this forum for 7 months now, and I'm even customizing my own ROM now thanks to all the help many of you have provided. (Something I never imagined I would do.) I see all these beautiful screens everyone is posting, and I get all envious. Still, I don't know how the heck to take a friggin screenshot on my i920. Is there an app? Is it built in? What's the deal?

I use SPB Screenshot for capturing a screen photo to your phone and My Moblier for capturing a screen photo to your PC.

Attached Files

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

rbean

rbean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i920

I use SPB Screenshot for capturing a screen photo to your phone and My Moblier for capturing a screen photo to your PC.

Thanks. These two programs are excellent. I can't believe this is the first I'm hearing about them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users