market downloads maintained across devices?

Guest newcube

Guest dirtyfrog

I seem to have a fair few apps missing on my Vega that I've bought/installed on my Desire. Currently backing all apps up on Desire, then copy to SD and restore using Titanium.... fingers crossed it should go ok, but to be safe I'm only going to reinstall apps, rather than data as well.

Guest TylerDurdenK

Hmmmm, I have a few paid apps on my Hero that when I look for them on the Vega are asking me to buy again.

Do I have to get them from the Hero and Install them somehow, or should they be available for free? I am using the same gmail account to log into the market.

So can some please just clarify if and how i can download a paid app on one Vega and transfer to another. Would this be done by transferring say from my laptop via usb or would I have to register both Vega’s with the same market account and if so would it let me download it again.

The problem is am new to Android so I have not got a clue with what can be and con not be done as iam used to Apples format and if iam honest I do prefer. That may be because iam out of my comfort zone as they say but only time will tell.

Guest removed-14

I just logged in with the same google account from my phone and they all showed in my Vega's download section of the market. Downloaded with no issues at all.

Edited by removed-14

I just logged in with the same google account from my phone and they all showed in my Vega's download section of the market. Downloaded with no issues at all.

Thank you. I have registered each one with their own account. Is it easy to change the account information so they can be linked together and if so can you point me the right direction please?

Guest removed-14
Thank you. I have registered each one with their own account. Is it easy to change the account information so they can be linked together and if so can you point me the right direction please?

Can't help you there as I've only ever used one account.