Photo

Baseband Version Unknown - US Streak - stuck and requesting help!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

whostorm05

whostorm05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Dell Streak
Hi Everyone,

Dell Streak - US - started with 1.6 and I've honestly lost track of what all I tried.

Here's where I am at now:

Firmware version: 1.6
Baseband version: Unknown
Kernel version: 2.6.29-perf
OEM version: GAUSB1A111231
Build Number: 6601
Buttons to the right are flashing periodically.

At this point I really would like to at least get the phone working again. When I plug the usb cable in when the phone is booted up the PC does not see it. I can get WIFI to work, but no cell signal.

Any suggestions on what I should try next? I was trying to go to 2.2 via the O2 1.6 build. That worked, but then went I tried to go 02 1.6 to US 2.2 it failed. I found a restore package and got 6601 back, but with no cell service.

I appreciate the help in advance.

Stephen Hyde

Stephen Hyde

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts
  • Devices:Atrix, Dell Streak
  • Twitter:@dmonsterprod
going to guess you need a baseband flash, so id head back to 2.2 :P

Devices: Dell Streak(O2 MBB), Nokia E63(O2 PAYG), Nokia N900(T-Mobile Contract)| Notion Ink Adam(PixelQi+3G+WiFi | HTC Wildfire | Nexus One
Developing Android/Cyanogenmod for Streak - Please feel free to Donate : GBP Donate | USD Donate
Developing Officially For Notion Ink Adam - Please feel free to Donate: GBP Donate | USD Donate

whostorm05

whostorm05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Dell Streak

going to guess you need a baseband flash, so id head back to 2.2 :P

I never quite made it to 2.2 I was at O2 1.6 before things went south. I'm also stuck on how I would copy files to the phone memory since I can't get the market to work to download anything. I could try going back to O2 1.6 to see what happens.

Stephen Hyde

Stephen Hyde

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts
  • Devices:Atrix, Dell Streak
  • Twitter:@dmonsterprod
you could try the tool we use for fixing bricked streaks, would get you onto 2.2 also :P

drop into irc #dellstreak on freenode and someone will help you out with it

Devices: Dell Streak(O2 MBB), Nokia E63(O2 PAYG), Nokia N900(T-Mobile Contract)| Notion Ink Adam(PixelQi+3G+WiFi | HTC Wildfire | Nexus One
Developing Android/Cyanogenmod for Streak - Please feel free to Donate : GBP Donate | USD Donate
Developing Officially For Notion Ink Adam - Please feel free to Donate: GBP Donate | USD Donate

Wee Thomas

Wee Thomas

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

I never quite made it to 2.2 I was at O2 1.6 before things went south. I'm also stuck on how I would copy files to the phone memory since I can't get the market to work to download anything. I could try going back to O2 1.6 to see what happens.

You do realize the SD card can be removed from the phone and accessed using a PC. . .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users