deadite66

deadite66

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Devices:Desire HD, Advent Vega
  • Twitter:@metaton
perhaps because i don't have mine yet but i don't get the deal with the viewing angle, what are those that hate it using the vega for? photo frame on a wall etc..

tonyyeb

tonyyeb

Addict

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire, iPad
  • Twitter:@tonyyeb

perhaps because i don't have mine yet but i don't get the deal with the viewing angle, what are those that hate it using the vega for? photo frame on a wall etc..

I tend to agree. I use mine as a web browser mainly so it stays landscape and looks great. But if people find it important and rank it high on the must have list then they may find the Vega isn't for them.

Vega Battery For Sale: eBay
Vega Power Supply For Sale: eBay

Nos

Nos

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:HTC One X, Xperia Play
  • Twitter:@natheeeeeee
I was just using mine for browsing in landscape and wanted to use it for PDF viewing in portrait mode. The PDF viewing was a total no go as the portrait angles (to me) were terrible, the landscape browsing was much better but still left me with a headache after 20 minutes (I gave it a couple of tries to make sure it was the Vega bringing on the headache).

Maybe I've just got sensitive eyes or I'm overly used to the very good viewing angles of my iPhone, either way if the screen was better I would have certainly kept it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users