Android 2.2.1 CM 6.1

Guest eoghan

What's working: Wifi, GSM (2g/3g), 3D accelerator, sensors, navigation through the base stations

What does not work: Camera, Bluetooth, Fm-Radio, Software Installation on a flash drive.

Known bugs:

1. If the flash drive, for whatever reasons, do not mount, then through the ADB to give the command: "mount-t vfat / dev/block/mmcblk0p1 / sdcard" and then "Settings / Memory / Connect the SD-card.

2. After using the USB-drive, flash drive does not automatically mount: a solution to in paragraph 1, or simply restart the device.

3. WiFi can not automatically obtain an IP address ... solution: a RootExplorer assign the right file / etc / dhcpcd / dhcpcd-run-hooks rwxrwxrwx (777). Forgot immediately assign

Here is the description ... make out

Russian language is enabled through: Settings / Lunguage & Support / Select Language

Download

http://k770r8be001.googlecode.com/files/20...07.18.32.19.rar for recovery

http://k770r8be001.googlecode.com/files/CM2.2.1_fix.7z for fastboot

P.s i an not responsible for bricking your phone if you install this

posted from

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/tra...0mozWkdtnPzBkkQ

Boot v1.1 & System v4.1:

- Added support for GPS / AGPS, navigate to the base stations.

- WiFi is now activated and works immediately.

- USB Flash Drive is installed correctly. Condition: FAT must be the first.

- Added the ability to install software on a flash drive.

- Profile of frequency control - ONDEMAND

Thanks to ankuch & Quarx

Roll on fully working rom cant wait on it lol :P

also please dont ask me when will it be finished because im not a dev on this project so i dont no but i will contact one of the devs to see if i can get a time frame of the expected finish date

Edited by eoghan

Guest nightrelax

If the flash drive, for whatever reasons, do not mount, then through the ADB to give the command: "mount-t vfat / dev/block/mmcblk0p1 / sdcard" and then "Settings / Memory / Connect the SD-card. <<< how do through the ADB to give the command

I installed ADK

please help me

can someone post video on youtube?

I would like to see how 2.2 is performing, picture broswing, unlock speed, etc.

i will upload a video tomorrow for you.

p.s. are you the CROrION from mygreatphone lol

Guest Joost v Hoek

I made a small video on youtube of a benchmark and setting, just search "lg gt540 2.2" (I did read your post after a made hte vid).

In the attachment is a pic of a benchmark done by me. It's really fast and smooth.

Joost

post-781187-1291400297_thumb.png

Edited by Joost v Hoek

Guest CROrION
I made a small video on youtube of a benchmark and setting, just search "lg gt540 2.2" (I did read your post after a made hte vid).

In the attachment is a pic of a benchmark done by me. It's really fast and smooth.

Joost

just saw it, very nice, thanks. How about demonsrating some pdf reading or angry birds ;)

Guest roshara

app2sd for 2.2.1 cm mod 6.1

only LG GT540 - Draft OpenSwift-Firmware (OS 2.2.1)

0) to prepare a sd card (the first partition fat32, second ext2, both basic (primary))

1) download and unpack

http://www.mediafire.com/?yr3gmnobg9nzdg6

2) put app2sd22 folder in root of your SD card

3) start the adb shell

4) in the adb shell:

sh / sdcard/app2sd22/app2sd.sh

but proper (native) apps 2 sd is nearly done so i would just wait

Edited by roshara

Guest roshara
Open cmd, then type:

adb shell or [full path to adb] shell

and:

# mount-t vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /sdcard

when i run this command it says mount -t: not found

can anyone help?

i will be updating the first post tonight to add the fastboot/recovery roms with the latest boot.img and system.img which has these functional parts of the hardware:

What's working: Wifi, GSM (2g/3g), 3D accelerator, detectors, GPS / AGPS, navigation through the base stations, installing programs on a flash drive.

What does not work: camera, video codecs, Bluetooth, Fm-Radio, Full flash will not! Will only FlashLite

Guest max-greece

Is there development still happening on this or has it stopped. I am seriously interested in using it, if they can sort out the remaining driver issues. Bluetooth, camera and video would do fine - I can live without the FM radio and the flash will never work as our processor is not supported.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there development still happening on this or has it stopped. I am seriously interested in using it, if they can sort out the remaining driver issues. Bluetooth, camera and video would do fine - I can live without the FM radio and the flash will never work as our processor is not supported.

Does this resolve the 3G not working bug in 2.1-1

Guest sheriffy77

I do not know if the 2.2 will solve your 3G problem, but i had the 3G problem too after the 2.1 update.

I have tried lots of things including factory reset form the menu but nothing worked.

But a hard reset with the buttons solved my 3G problem with 2.1.

LG GT540 hard reset LG Optimus full reset

WARNING: All of your data and installed applications will be lost!

Press both VOLUME UP + HOME + SEARCH buttons for 5 sec.

Hope it works for you too

Guest max-greece

In a word - no.

Tried it yesterday - no change. I'm a 3G guy through and through....

Not sure if the latest version of the Greek software does anything though - might be worth a try.