** STOCK - 3rd BATCH ** - stock update today - around 15:30

Guest MonkeyBoy451

Guest MonkeyBoy451

#Adventvega have tweeted that stock is due in around 15:30 today and they'll update via twitter nearer the time.

Good luck to those hoping to snag one in this batch! :P

Guest nigelpwilson
#Adventvega have tweeted that stock is due in around 15:30 today and they'll update via twitter nearer the time.

Thats if there are any left after they have allocated the 107 forward orders ,lol

Guest nigelpwilson

Actually isnt this the 4th batch ?

Guest beaker656

I was told in PCW the other day that if they get an order in during the afternoon, it's during the evening when it appears on the website for purchase or reservation.

Could be a few hours of hitting F5 :P

Edited by beaker656

Guest three_pineapples
I was told in PCW the other day that if they get an order in during the afternoon, it's during the evening when it appears on the website for purchase or reservation.

Could be a few hours of hitting F5 :P

Oh god i hope not...I did actually want to get some sleep tonight :D

Guest nigelpwilson

There doesnt seem to be half as much interest on here as there was in other batches, or is it just me ? All seems to have gone quiet now, maybe there are none left after allocating all forward orders? (Just hope mine is one of them)

Guest POPE Mad Mitch

if they would just tell us how big the batches are we might stand a chance of figuring out if its worth it or not, but they don't seem keen to share.

I am almost resigned to this stock turning up (if any does at all) whilst i'm on my commute home tonight, and thus missing out, again.

Guest three_pineapples
Hi all - bad news - due to the adverse weather conditions the Vega stock has not made it to our warehouse today. - Last tweet.

Great! I stayed up to 4am for nothing!

I think I'll just give up and wait until they stay in stock for more than 5 minutes, then I'll order one!

Guest ed.dark

I think I'll just give up and wait until they stay in stock for more than 5 minutes, then I'll order one!

can you order from where you are?

Guest Bobbler

There is no real point in getting upset over it. It's not like Dixons/Currys have any influence of the weather and it's effects on the couriers etc.

Chill.

Guest three_pineapples
can you order from where you are?

Freight forwarding + Virtual credit card should work :P

There is no real point in getting upset over it. It's not like Dixons/Currys have any influence of the weather and it's effects on the couriers etc.

Chill.

Constructive thanks.

I would have though it wouldn't have taken them until 5pm to realise the weather was too bad to deliver.... If they'd said something at 3:30 I'd be happy. It's easy for you to say "chill" when you're in roughly the same timezone. Give me a break k?