BBC iPlayer audio/video out of sync if skipped?

Guest Wizard

I've tweaked the Vega with r4, Market etc, reinstalled Flash, and in the default Browser I find that iPlayer works well, except if I skip. As soon as I use the bar to change the position in the video, the audio and video go out of sync a second or two, making it unwatchable.

Any solution? Is Dolphin any better? Does this problem exist on other devices? I don't remember seeing it on my Nexus.

I suppose I could download the video and watch it locally, rather than stream, no ideal though really

Guest friedgoldmole
I've tweaked the Vega with r4, Market etc, reinstalled Flash, and in the default Browser I find that iPlayer works well, except if I skip. As soon as I use the bar to change the position in the video, the audio and video go out of sync a second or two, making it unwatchable

Any solution? Is Dolphin any better? Does this problem exist on other devices? I don't remember seeing it on my Nexus.

I suppose I could download the video and watch it locally, rather than stream, no ideal though really

I have the exact same issue on my htc desire so I think it's a problem with the flash player rather than the device. Will test on my vega and update.

Guest mthomas50
Same problem here any ideas?

I have noticed this on iPlayer too - i fix it by tapping the button with 2 triangles - sometimes i need to tap it twice but it causes the video to refresh almost putting the audio and video in sync.

Guest trevor432990
I have noticed this on iPlayer too - i fix it by tapping the button with 2 triangles - sometimes i need to tap it twice but it causes the video to refresh almost putting the audio and video in sync.

Thanks for the tip worked nicely ;)