• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

flyingff82

flyingff82

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello,

now this is my first Android and i wanted to use the CyanogenMod.

I had already installed/updated the VF Froyo Version.

Now i wanted to downgrade in order to root and flash CM.

My problem is, that i managed to get software version 1.31 but the bootloader remains 1.00.

I've also tried the instruction with temproot and 1.23, but i cant install 1.23, as i get an error message because of the boot loader.

Anyone has a clear description how to continue?

Thanks a lot!

P.S. RUU is no problem now, i could use the 1.23 rom... but still it shows me HBOOT-1.00.0000 -.-

Edited by flyingff82, 03 December 2010 - 04:50 PM.

Dr.Romca

Dr.Romca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:HTC Legend 2.2 rooted

Hello,
now this is my first Android and i wanted to use the CyanogenMod.
I had already installed/updated the VF Froyo Version.
Now i wanted to downgrade in order to root and flash CM.
My problem is, that i managed to get software version 1.31 but the bootloader remains 1.00.
I've also tried the instruction with temproot and 1.23, but i cant install 1.23, as i get an error message because of the boot loader.
Anyone has a clear description how to continue?
Thanks a lot!
P.S. RUU is no problem now, i could use the 1.23 rom... but still it shows me HBOOT-1.00.0000 -.-

Did you follow the procedure Paul has posted?
If so and you're still stuck, check out this one from BlaY0 @ XDA: http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=845512

HTC Legend - rooted, MoDaCo r1 Froyo, OC 768MHz

flyingff82

flyingff82

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Did you follow the procedure Paul has posted?
If so and you're still stuck, check out this one from BlaY0 @ XDA: http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=845512

Thanks for your help and sorry for my late reply.
I had found his thread and as someone wrote there, you don't have to downgrade the hboot.
Finally i managed to flash and all the time i had hboot 1.00.

What took me a long time was a simple problem with step 2: If i plugged in usb already before, it won't work.

So everything worked for me after a couple of hours and now it's rooted and with CM6.1.

Right now i'm thinking of using the official froyo that was launched today, but with all the patching problems i read i'm not sure about how to flash.
As it is rooted now, could i just install the OTA_Legend_Froyo_S_HTC_WWE_3.15.405.... .zip from sd card?

Dr.Romca

Dr.Romca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:HTC Legend 2.2 rooted

Thanks for your help and sorry for my late reply.
I had found his thread and as someone wrote there, you don't have to downgrade the hboot.
Finally i managed to flash and all the time i had hboot 1.00.

What took me a long time was a simple problem with step 2: If i plugged in usb already before, it won't work.

So everything worked for me after a couple of hours and now it's rooted and with CM6.1.

Right now i'm thinking of using the official froyo that was launched today, but with all the patching problems i read i'm not sure about how to flash.
As it is rooted now, could i just install the OTA_Legend_Froyo_S_HTC_WWE_3.15.405.... .zip from sd card?

Hi, no you can't. You'd get version mismatch error. But, you can install rooted stock rom from XDA - from BlaY0 or AllWin, roth ROMs I've tried and they work great...I now run the BlaY0's

HTC Legend - rooted, MoDaCo r1 Froyo, OC 768MHz

flyingff82

flyingff82

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yeah I've read about that. There are already some versions of the new froyo around.
I tried BlaY0's rom, but i had some problems with battery drain. No matter which of his kernels.
So im back to CM6.1 at the moment...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users