how do i get to original nexus one ROM plz help.

Guest vito77

hi, i am new to this community and i see a lots of very interesting topics and advanced users.i wish i could do that. i am not very advanced but i can click battons on my laptop.-))))

any way. i have nexus one rooted with (MoDaCo Custom ROM for Nexus One - Froyo FRF91) i wanted to go back to original room, then root it and just play with it.

i am one of this peoples ho likes get himself in kind of truble. -)))

any way make a long story short i tried to instal almost every rom i came across including from HTC developer center for nexus one, but it didn't work, it just wont install. also tried FRG83D (Geo 411m). just dont make any sense to me, why i could install OTA rom and it installed custom without any problems.

pls hepl..

reason why i wana go back to OTA rom be coz i get fed up with update notification wich i cant install, and cant delete from my phone application (Wave secure)wich came with rom and starts with phone after reboot. another reason why i wana change my rom be coz my phone gets frezen and some time dont responds on security pattern.

plz if any one can give me direct link to place i can download original rom or bes if original rom already rooted. i am not beeng lazy i spend today already min6 hours on internet and just cant get it.FULL INFO about my nexus one

(BASEBAND VERSION 32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7)

(KERNEL VERSION 2.6.32.9-27227-G3C98B0D ANDROID-BUILD@APA26 *1)

(BUILD NUMBER- MoDaCo Custom ROM r21 For the Google Nexus One (FRF91)