vega with wiimote and emu's

Guest celyn

Guest nicholson101
Its always worked pretty well, either on scaled or x2 it works fine and looks good depending on the game. Have you tried the latest version they did a complete redesign and released it as V2.0 so I think the latest is PSX4Droid2.0 v1.02. It even works with a wiimote although obviously has fewer buttons latest thing I am searching for is to get a ps3 controller to work on it.

Could you just give me a quick rundown of your setup for psx4droid. I've got the new updated version. Set it to x2 scaling and compatibility mode on and I still get the reduced screen :)

Thanks for the advice so far ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest royalhornet

Hi I was reading your post about running PSX4Droid on your Vega. I have the latest version but cant get to run it full screen please could you help me with the settings as I've tried with no success.

Thank You

R.H.

Guest nicholson101
Hi I was reading your post about running PSX4Droid on your Vega. I have the latest version but cant get to run it full screen please could you help me with the settings as I've tried with no success.

Thank You

R.H.

To be honest it was a lot of trial and error in the end! I made sure compatibility mode is off in the spare parts option found in the main system. Don't forget to reboot after doing this for changes to take effect. Then it just started to work after that. That's all the advice I can give really. Someone else may have a more common sense explanation! Good luck

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MistahG
Thank You for replying...I'll give it a go. ;)

Did you get fullscreen to work for PSX4droid on the Vega?

I am still having problems, what do you have the settings set as?

• 1 month later...
Guest HunteronX
Has anyone tried fpse?

I'm looking to buy a Vega soon, providing FPSe and the wiimote connectivity works well :huh:

FPSe works even better than PSX4Droid for me (as in far better - less buggy, smoother etc). I haven't tried using a wiimote, but as you can assign buttons to hardware keys, wiimote connectivity should be fine.

Edited by HunteronX