no sim error on streak droid 1.4.6

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

menghour2010

menghour2010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi i am a new bee in this forum... and i just bought Dell Streak 5" but it when i insert sim it still said "No Sim Card" ... and i found this topic... anyone get this problem fixed yet ??? please help me out this... i wanna use my phone with sim for explore The Internet...

menghour2010

menghour2010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

The card with a winning streak so it really new. I have an ATT 3G SIM card in my sitting I hope to visit relatives in Europe, but they do not like the Nokia Xpress is a mobile phone in the ATT SIM card ...

Hi i am a new bee in this forum... and i just bought Dell Streak 5" but it when i insert sim it still said "No Sim Card" ... and i found this topic... anyone get this problem fixed yet ??? please help me out this... i wanna use my phone with sim for explore The Internet...

Pliushkis

Pliushkis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:DELL STREAK 5
Hi, I had the same problem. I've bought new dell streak 5 with warranty, so I couldn't root it and flash. I thought that it was broken and I'll have to bring it to warranty services. But accidentally I found out that my SIM card is with 6 pin connector and dell recognizes only 8 pin connector SIM card. Now everything works fine.
Good luck!

Hi,
I have same problem NO SIM CARD like you, dufster.
At first I receive dead boot phone, after repair it by jtag I update 2.2 official rom. Phone is working normally except it does not signal and get error NO SIM CARD.
It's new phone and i don't touch simcard area in mainboard, so i'd like to know is it software problem or hardware problem before i repair simcard ic on mainboard.
Thanks much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users