• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

flibblesan

flibblesan

Token Northern bloke

• Assistant Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,651 posts

R4 Now up! Fixes allot of issues, it is now polished for daily use.

R4 is using the stock lock screen yes? Just wanted to check as the screen shots show the custom ZTE lock screen and I've installed R5 of your theme onto Pauls MCR R4 that I cooked with the stock lockscreen and it hasn't changed to the ZTE one.

If you changed to the stock lockscreen then might be worth letting people know as SIM PIN lock doesn't work on that.

SWOriginal

SWOriginal

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Advent Vega
  • Twitter:@@SW0riginal

R4 is using the stock lock screen yes? Just wanted to check as the screen shots show the custom ZTE lock screen and I've installed R5 of your theme onto Pauls MCR R4 that I cooked with the stock lockscreen and it hasn't changed to the ZTE one.

If you changed to the stock lockscreen then might be worth letting people know as SIM PIN lock doesn't work on that.

Ive changed the zte lockscreen (shown in image), but gingerbreads lockscreen images are also inluded for those who are using the android lockscreen :)

Will update the post to warn people of the sim lock issue tho

flibblesan

flibblesan

Token Northern bloke

• Assistant Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,651 posts

Ive changed the zte lockscreen (shown in image), but gingerbreads lockscreen images are also inluded for those who are using the android lockscreen :)

Will update the post to warn people of the sim lock issue tho

Ah it's my fault... I saw services.jar in the zip and, for some reason, got it confused with android.policy.jar

izam84

izam84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Ah, so that is the reason why Pauls Froyo build with kitchen stock lockscreen doesn´t work for me?
It never gets past modaco logo and reloads it while led is flashing red. Never saw an answer for that problem in Pauls froyo topic.

Just so i know before i try, can you confirm that disabling SIM PIN makes stock lockscreen work? pls

tabor56

tabor56

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
I was just wondering how come the signal bar is white and not green?

SWOriginal

SWOriginal

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

I was just wondering how come the signal bar is white and not green?

you could mess about with the framework if you want the signal bar green, as the services.jar is from the desire theme slate theme the green signal bar when synced is not enabled. PS: not even sure if we can enable it for froyo :)

R5v2 now up: Fixes 10% battery icon (didnt test the theme enough before to notice)

SWOriginal

SWOriginal

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

you could mess about with the framework if you want the signal bar green

R6 Now up which improves the signal bar for 3g & gsm users, You now have a green signal bar :)

extremedigital

extremedigital

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
unfortunately the zip file is bad.....

unexpected end of archive

Please reload thanks

clivec

clivec

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:Phones, Amateur Radio, General Techy stuff.
  • Devices:HTC one X, Nexus S
  • Twitter:@clivectmob
I personally think the items that pop up on pressing the munu button looked better black than stock froyo, goes better with the whole gingerbread look.

Would it be possible to offer both up? Otherwise, really good theme :)

There is no spoon...

Aranathos

Aranathos

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
Glad to see the battery percentage has been removed, it was so small.

robot1000

robot1000

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
I've just Flashed the Gingerbread theme in recovery and I'm stuck at the Modaco Logo screen

Xenon0816

Xenon0816

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Devices:HTC Blackstone, OSF
Just flashed R6 and it works as it's supposed to...
good work...
But I have to agree that it looks better if the menu popup is black... not a big deal though.

clivec

clivec

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
Yeah, I love my blade, how else can you have so much fun for the price ;)

This theme coupled with gingerbread launcher and the k'board is, well, pretty damn gingerbread tbh. (defo need the black back tho) :)

There is no spoon...

Aranathos

Aranathos

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

I've just Flashed the Gingerbread theme in recovery and I'm stuck at the Modaco Logo screen

It took mine two or three minutes to come off that screen.

AlphaVision

AlphaVision

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade G1 (OLED)
Well for now maybe some text color that works both with black and white can be used. Some variant of the grey, dark white, etc.

clivec

clivec

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
I have cobbled together a version of this theme using bits from frankish's theme and this one, to create one with batt percentage and black menu items, along with the green signal bars, just for those who may want that one instead. I hope no-one minds, and I take no credit for it other than just copying a few files from here to there.

Attached Files

There is no spoon...

Victor von Zeppelin

Victor von Zeppelin

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

I have cobbled together a version of this theme using bits from frankish's theme and this one, to create one with batt percentage and black menu items, along with the green signal bars, just for those who may want that one instead. I hope no-one minds, and I take no credit for it other than just copying a few files from here to there.

That's brilliant, and works perfectly, good job and well done. Has just the right bits from both :)

Oddly enough, Victor is my middle name, my actual name is Dan.

SWOriginal

SWOriginal

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

I'll link yours in the original post aswell, always good to have choice :)

To those who are wondering why the menu is white its because theres bugs in some apps that seem to draw there own menus, leaving the menu to be white on white.... we could not find the responcible image or code so the quickest fix was to keep the menu as standard :-)

Edited by SWOriginal, 21 December 2010 - 06:39 AM.

AlphaVision

AlphaVision

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade G1 (OLED)

I'll link yours in the original post aswell, always good to have choice :)

To those who are wondering why the menu is white its because theres bugs in some apps that seem to draw there own menus, leaving the menu to be white on white.... we could not find the responcible image or code so the quickest fix was to keep the menu as standard :-)

Can you please add a version with black menus and grey text? I think it will work with both white and black backgrounds ;)

jtc42

jtc42

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Twitter:@joelsack

Can you please add a version with black menus and grey text? I think it will work with both white and black backgrounds :)

I second this. The black menus look amazing, itd be a shame to not have them available.

If you use 50% black text then it should look fine on both ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users