What happens to the returns

Guest shadwell_lad

Guest shadwell_lad
Viewing angle is also important when you don't want to hold the pad up all the time. It would be good to have a decent viewing angle when the pad was flat on a table - yes, you can see enough, but it isn't brilliant. For landscape viewing with more than one person, the angles are fine IMHO.

Viewing angle is the killer for me when holding it in bed. Having said that, when viewing it on a table the screen looks great. Have decided to follow recommendations and get mine on eBay rather than returning to Currys

I'll keep following the path of the Vega as I think it has really raised the bar and dropped the price. Very interested to see what comes along next.

and it was clear how superior the display of the ipad was.

Yes, the ipad has a better screen - but the apps on the ipad don't suit my needs as well. I really like having widgets... Plus the ipad web browser does seem slower. Ipad form factor gives a better keyboard though.

For me, the screen (on the folio in my case) is something I can live with. An over priced app store (and having to sign in through a UK ISP even to buy a free app) is a real downer.