Desperate Rebelsim User: New ROM with old Baseband?

Guest flapheadx

Guest flapheadx

I'm getting tired of waiting for the firmware update for my rebelsim. My question: would it be possible running the new ROMs (Stephens 1.4.6 or official Dell) while keeping the old baseband? I guess I would getting flashing LEDs, but would it work otherwise?

Thanks,

Florian

Guest OrionBG
I'm getting tired of waiting for the firmware update for my rebelsim. My question: would it be possible running the new ROMs (Stephens 1.4.6 or official Dell) while keeping the old baseband? I guess I would getting flashing LEDs, but would it work otherwise?

Thanks,

Florian

No, you can't!

no the phone side wont work, . ill do a oldbb version of 1.4.6 if their is demand here for it

Thanks In Advance for that...

So when should we expect it ....?

Guest darklord790
no the phone side wont work, . ill do a oldbb version of 1.4.6 if their is demand here for it

Thanks dude ;) , Thanks for helping rebel sim users.

I planned to sell my phone and spoken to the local dealer to sell my phone. But after seeing this i changed my mind not to sell my phone.

Another grateful customer here! That would be brilliant. Thanks for all the hard work!