Streak CyanogenMod 6.1 Alpha 1

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest jmhalder
no need to argue alone...we can all argue with you :)

nah, thats the one bug worth solving, don't care as much if wifi/bt/camera doesn't work initially, but screen orientation? I do actually care about that one. I mean, I've flashed so many roms on my Tilt/Fuze/G1/Hero and now my streak... I remember when I used 2.1 on my G1 for months without a camera, but I've never resorted to using my phone upside down, lol.

You know somebody senior from Dell is reading these forums. Why don't they just give up the audio libs and explain why the screen is flipped? I'm sure there is protocol to follow when releasing this info, but there's also protocol on who gets to see US diplomat cables, and we see how thats going :)

I've bought 3 Streaks and flashed all of them to 1.4.6. The only reason I bought them is because of the StreakDroid teams work. When cm6.1 hits, all three phones will be flashed with it.

nah, thats the one bug worth solving, don't care as much if wifi/bt/camera doesn't work initially, but screen orientation? I do actually care about that one. I mean, I've flashed so many roms on my Tilt/Fuze/G1/Hero and now my streak... I remember when I used 2.1 on my G1 for months without a camera, but I've never resorted to using my phone upside down, lol.

haha funny you say that coz ive been trying steves MIUI alpha rom out and that's upside down... i shouldnt admit this and im sure my IQ has just dropped 5 points for doing it... but... i actually had to think before answering my phone which way to hold it :)

thank goodness we have steve on the case!!