usb port

Guest fpvmark

Guest fpvmark

Hi guys another newbie question here im trying to upload a movie on a usb stick i have but when i plug it in it doee nothing does not even recognise ive plugged it it works on pc ok thats expexted just cant sus it out cheers guys mark

Hi guys another newbie question here im trying to upload a movie on a usb stick i have but when i plug it in it doee nothing does not even recognise ive plugged it it works on pc ok thats expexted just cant sus it out cheers guys mark

From what i read earlier, the vega is setup (hw) as a slave - essentially it is a usb stick :)

Guest warriorscot

It doesn't read USB sticks it either needs a lot of software tweaking to do that or a Dock. Easiest way to do that is hook it up to the PC with the USB cable or get it over wireless either pushing from the PC if you have a samba server app going on the Vega or pulling from the vega using a network capable file browser like Astro with the SMB module. Or remove or replace the microSD with one that has the content you want put on it from the PC with an appropriate adapter.

Guest MonkeyBoy451
Just downloaded drop box that does not seem to work at all

You have installed Dropbox on your desktop too and linked the Vega?

Then its just a case of a long press on the file to download it to the Vega.

Guest lnux9898

Another option I use when I forget the USB cable is File Expert. The major function of the app is a file & app manager. You can make the Vega into a File server over HTTP (access via a browser; the URL to use is provided by the app) or FTP. A quick way to transfer files.