How to install android 2.1 rom over 2.1

Guest fdespotovski

Guest fdespotovski

I installed a stupid app and now my phone is badword up!I can't make any calls,all apps crash and I can't do anything!I tried factory reset but it did't help.Is there a way to flash the 2.1 rom again over 2.1?

I installed a stupid app and now my phone is badword up!I can't make any calls,all apps crash and I can't do anything!I tried factory reset but it did't help.Is there a way to flash the 2.1 rom again over 2.1?

Did you try setting to factory default settings?

Settings > Privacy >

Guest fdespotovski
Did you try setting to factory default settings?

Settings > Privacy >

yes i tried everything and now my phone won't turn on!It stucks on lg screen and then the screen goes black and nothing happens.

Guest Pluton15
yes i tried everything and now my phone won't turn on!It stucks on lg screen and then the screen goes black and nothing happens.

Did you try this method (flash with KDZ_FW_UPD):

1. STEP 1: Power on the phone into emergency mode (Volume down button + Power button), then connect to the PC USB cable.
  2. STEP 2: Go into device manager on your computer, and under the "modems" section you will see one that says somethin glike "lge android usb modem", right click it and click disable.
  3. STEP 3: Open up KDZ_FW_UPD and re flash to the 2.1 rom
  4. STEP 4: Wait for it to finish and it should boot up as normal .

Guest fdespotovski
Did you try this method (flash with KDZ_FW_UPD):
  1. STEP 1: Power on the phone into emergency mode (Volume down button + Power button), then connect to the PC USB cable.
  2. STEP 2: Go into device manager on your computer, and under the "modems" section you will see one that says somethin glike "lge android usb modem", right click it and click disable.
  3. STEP 3: Open up KDZ_FW_UPD and re flash to the 2.1 rom
  4. STEP 4: Wait for it to finish and it should boot up as normal .

thanks man!you saved my ass!now my phone is working better than ever!

Guest Pluton15
tried this , my phone stopped at 84% and wont boot (stays on lg logo) plz help

First you must connect cable on back side of computer USB (DO NOT PLUG USB CABLE ON FRONT USB PORTS) because front USB sometimes don't work.

Then take out battery for a 5 minutes and put it back.

Turn off LG Suite

Then try method with KDZ_FW_UPD (be sure to download actually version of KDZ_FW_UPD)

If then reaches on 84% wait for about 15 or 20 minutes to be sure is it working or not.

BTW

What message writes to you when it stuck on 84%?

What happen then?

What sw you try to put in your Optimus?

How this mistakes happend?

Did you take out SIM card and memory card?

??????

Guest despotovski01

Did you disable the USB modem? Because if it isn't disabled, the flashing will stop, like yours did. Disable the USB modem and you are good to go.

Guest fdespotovski

I had the same problem until I disabled the LG Modem.Then it was fine.

When you are stuck at 84% at the LG logo,don't disconnect the phone,just leave it that way.Then go to devices and printers.select and disable the lg modem and your phone will boot.