• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

João Oliveira

João Oliveira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC Legend
Hi! Sorry for my bad english. Since the froyo was released for the htc legend (in wednesday) i try to update my phone but the android 2.2 dont appear in my htc legend and i dont understand why. My phone is nor rooted. I go to the settings - about phone - update software and i receive the message that i have the last software. How can i solve this problem? Thanks

borgfather

borgfather

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Devices:HTC One
  • Twitter:@kmooijman

Hi! Sorry for my bad english. Since the froyo was released for the htc legend (in wednesday) i try to update my phone but the android 2.2 dont appear in my htc legend and i dont understand why. My phone is nor rooted. I go to the settings - about phone - update software and i receive the message that i have the last software. How can i solve this problem? Thanks

Is your phone a branded one ? because if it is the HTC hast to change the stok rom to meet the providers wishes and this can take some time.

ou seja se o vodafone ou TMN vende o Legend com os logos deles, e que o HTC tem que alterar o rom original para ficar a gosto do vendedor
aconselho-te de seguir a guia de root e fácil e da-te mais liberdade na instalação de software e se sabes a liderar com linux e uma delicia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users