Top Android games

Guest timmothy111

Guest timmothy111

Well i am recieving my first android phone on Monday.

So i have been looking around for some great games to download ready for install when i recieve the phone.

There is only one problem, there soes not seem an up to the date part of this forum where new games with a small review or something are shown.

There seem many app of the day, what about games? I know i will be very interested and im sure there will be many more like me.

So why not make a list with where to get the game if its free, the name and also a small review if you have the time.

Paid for games should also be added but a price would be a nice extra to add so people know beforehand.

Im sure this could end up a great resource as i know that gaming is a great feature on android and would be great to have a one stop place for th information.

So far i have to say:

Angry birds- Free, android market. I know this game is highly hyped, maybe more than it should be, but its still a great time waster and a lot of fun, definitely worth the download.

Angry birds seasons- Free, android market. Same as angry birds but with added levels that are unlocked everyday like an advent calendar and with a christmas theme.

Thos are the only two games i have tried and found them great :-)