Did anyone get official O2 Froyo today?

Guest RedSlug

Guest amstradeu
ok now seriously....I am getting an FC each time I close the browser....anyone else getting the same??...or is it a time for a factory reset...or a ROM flash for good..:)

I like the froyo in dell streak. So smooth, love the stage too. Just have to observe about the battery life. Radio FC for sometime but the entire update is GGGGOOOOOOODDDD thanks dell and O2...... Still waiting for the reply from O2 on unblocking my streak

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest superutp
Does any body know how to turn off this incredibly annoying tap tap taptapping pleeeease

are u talking abt the keyboard sound??..if so u can go to settings>lang and keyboard n change settings there...

Guest mancterrier
Thanks just reflashed 8105 instead soon as i did update was waiting for me, wow how old does 2.1 look. :)

How did you flash 8105? I got same error as when trying to flash 319...

Guest superutp
How did you flash 8105? I got same error as when trying to flash 319...

u need to flash the stock recovery for 8105 first in fastboot....then install update.pkg by going into recovery...

Guest superutp
Is it any good? Im not sure I cba, 1.5.0 working spot on here at the mo...

its similar to the 318 update...pretty smooth, fast...no problems that I can report apart from a few system exceptions n fc's..

I shifted so tht I could feel like I had the 'official' version for a while...:)

Guest RedSlug
u need to flash the stock recovery for 8105 first in fastboot....then install update.pkg by going into recovery...

Is this the right recovery....

Stock recovery (build 4399)

Guest superutp

nope...the right recovery for 8105 is the one on this line..i did it a few days back..worked perfectly well...EDIT: oh i just saw u r talking abt the recovery and not the pkg...I just need to chk tht...the below thing is for the update.pkg n not the recovery...sorry..

Build 8105 (intended for O2 devices, can be applied to generic UK devices using the guide below)

Edited by Paul

Guest RedSlug

I'm being a bit thick here. Thats the whole thing, not just the recovery. IS that right?

Right now I can't get into a mode where I can upload the PKG file.

Edited by Paul

Guest superutp
nope...the right recovery for 8105 is the one on this line..i did it a few days back..worked perfectly well...EDIT: oh i just saw u r talking abt the recovery and not the pkg...I just need to chk tht...the below thing is for the update.pkg n not the recovery...sorry..

Build 8105 (intended for O2 devices, can be applied to generic UK devices using the guide below) - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 398c9b72837bf042c76562b5ec9bf96c

U can get the recovery for 8105 by downloading from this link (got it from modaco itself)....sorry abt the previous goof-up...lol..n ur not being thick..:)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8LDVERY4

Edited by superutp

Guest RedSlug
As stock roms go this is pretty damn good, some FC on market. but other than that its good.

scarey ! I've said it twice in two weeks now..

could you repozt your tweaks for the official release please?