Advent Vega - ROMs / Software Updates / Guides / How Tos

Guest gadget_tech

Guest English Haze

The file sharing site won't let me download stuff as a free user. It constantly tels me that my ip has failed the captcha too many times. I've not downloaded anything or entered any captcha info.

Anyone else having trouble? I'm trying to grab the latest flash apk.

Guest zzleezz

Seriously, this post made sticky would probably cut repeat topics in half.

I know we are not over modded around here but this is a post that is very worthy of pinning.

Guest HunteronX
Seriously, this post made sticky would probably cut repeat topics in half.

I know we are not over modded around here but this is a post that is very worthy of pinning.

I agree VERY strongly.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Richard_Arkless

hey can someone help me out, im thinking of getting the vega but first I need to get this clear

what guides on the op are included in the modaco custom rom?

Edited by Richard_Arkless

Guest HunteronX
hey can someone help me out, im thinking of getting the vega but first I need to get this clear

what guides on the op are included in the modaco custom rom?

I'm not sure what you mean - are you asking about what sections are applicable to the modaco custom rom?

Guest Richard_Arkless
I'm not sure what you mean - are you asking about what sections are applicable to the modaco custom rom?

Yea for example does mcr already have the high res gallery by default

Guest bennji_boy
The file sharing site won't let me download stuff as a free user. It constantly tels me that my ip has failed the captcha too many times. I've not downloaded anything or entered any captcha info.

Anyone else having trouble? I'm trying to grab the latest flash apk.

Me too, how annoying

Guest datas0ft

Percy25 can you change Gingerbread keyboard link?

I tested it and can say that on market is real and good working gingerbread keyboard app named MultiLing Keyboard. It have many languages support too. This one, that you pointed, have so many bugs and imperfections.

Guest 2old2mould

Any chance we could have this as a sticky? It's a mine of useful info and I hate having to keep scrolling thru to find it :(

Thanks,

2o2m

Guest beegee1962
Any chance we could have this as a sticky? It's a mine of useful info and I hate having to keep scrolling thru to find it :)

Thanks,

2o2m

I bookmarked it :( and now (thanks to FireFox sync) I have it on all my computers, laptops and of course on my tablet. :(

Guest Schooleydoo

14 people in this thread have requested it to be stickied. Now 15 with my request.

I know it won't have Pauls name at the top... but come on! This is first thread I look at whenever I have a problem. It would save SO many repeat posts (server space?) if it was pinned.

Guest bhargav27
14 people in this thread have requested it to be stickied. Now 15 with my request.

I know it won't have Pauls name at the top... but come on! This is first thread I look at whenever I have a problem. It would save SO many repeat posts (server space?) if it was pinned.

16 with me!