146 replies to this topic

bennji_boy

bennji_boy

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Bump for Sticky

Definitely needs a sticky, I would've got nowhere without this when I first got my Vega

bennji_boy

bennji_boy

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

The file sharing site won't let me download stuff as a free user. It constantly tels me that my ip has failed the captcha too many times. I've not downloaded anything or entered any captcha info.

Anyone else having trouble? I'm trying to grab the latest flash apk.

Me too, how annoying

donalkeane

donalkeane

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Devices:Advent Vega, San Francisco
  • Twitter:@donalkeane
BUMP ... is it only Paul that can sticky this post ?

Thanks,

Donal

-- Where Are You Vega? ---

datas0ft

datas0ft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Percy25 can you change Gingerbread keyboard link?

I tested it and can say that on market is real and good working gingerbread keyboard app named MultiLing Keyboard. It have many languages support too. This one, that you pointed, have so many bugs and imperfections.

2old2mould

2old2mould

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One, TF101 + Dock
Any chance we could have this as a sticky? It's a mine of useful info and I hate having to keep scrolling thru to find it :(

Thanks,

2o2m

beegee1962

beegee1962

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts
  • Interests:HTC phones, Android, Japan, Softbank, Android tablets
  • Devices:HTC Desire, Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G

Any chance we could have this as a sticky? It's a mine of useful info and I hate having to keep scrolling thru to find it :)

Thanks,

2o2m

I bookmarked it :( and now (thanks to FireFox sync) I have it on all my computers, laptops and of course on my tablet. :(

Schooleydoo

Schooleydoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:Advent Vega
14 people in this thread have requested it to be stickied. Now 15 with my request.

I know it won't have Pauls name at the top... but come on! This is first thread I look at whenever I have a problem. It would save SO many repeat posts (server space?) if it was pinned.

bhargav27

bhargav27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy S

14 people in this thread have requested it to be stickied. Now 15 with my request.

I know it won't have Pauls name at the top... but come on! This is first thread I look at whenever I have a problem. It would save SO many repeat posts (server space?) if it was pinned.

16 with me!

Minimonkey

Minimonkey

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Devices:IPhone, Asus Memo
  • Twitter:@huddsdroid
PLUS 1 More

Percy25

Percy25

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Devices:HTC One
Right, I have been away for a while and will now be trying to catch up. Looks like things have moved on lots in the last month!!!

Added Guide[*]Adobe Flash Player 10.2.155.67
File name: libflaskplayer_froyo_gles2_20110318 v10.2.155.67_signed.apk File size: 4.24 MB

simonta

simonta

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts
  • Devices:Vega. HTC Desire
Bump

If I've helped you, you want to say "thanks" and you do not use Dropbox (it's enormously useful, especially with mobile devices), please consider signing up for it using my reference. You'll get 2GB of disk space for files available anywhere, any time on any device. They give us both an extra 250MB if you do sign up!

Apple? I'd rather eat my own kidneys!

simonta

simonta

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts
Bump bumpity bump bump

If I've helped you, you want to say "thanks" and you do not use Dropbox (it's enormously useful, especially with mobile devices), please consider signing up for it using my reference. You'll get 2GB of disk space for files available anywhere, any time on any device. They give us both an extra 250MB if you do sign up!

simonta

simonta

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts
Bump (it's Saturday, there WILL be a noob flood :D)

HunteronX

HunteronX

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Devices:Xperia X10; Advent Vega
Ba-dum-bum-tch...

(BUMP)

zzleezz

zzleezz

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Interests:Gadgets and tennis, what else is there?
  • Devices:Samsung GSII & Advent Vega
  • Twitter:@@zzleezz
Twittered a request to the man at the top, maybe the wrong time to do that but I would have forgotten if I left it :D

kampo

kampo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:Vega, Htc Hd2
  • Twitter:@dkampoo
Hi i want to ask if i the roms under the Other Roms - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK is ready to istall it on my vega ? Or i need to change anything?

Cheers

simonta

simonta

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Hi i want to ask if i the roms under the Other Roms - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK is ready to istall it on my vega ? Or i need to change anything?

Cheers

In a friendly way, the fact you are asking the question means that you should not try these ROMs. You need good experience of Android and flashing different parts of the system and you must understand the kernel, boot.img the flashing process and how to swap system images. Until then, you will not have good results with these.

Cheers

Lengths

Lengths

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Can i add my call for this to be stickied as just spent 20 minutes on here and XDA to find where I had seen it!

john logan

john logan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi,
I was wondering what the port on the bottom of the vega is for. It looks like a charge/docking port but i have not seen any reference to it anywhere.

john logan

john logan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi,
I was wondering what the port on the bottom of the vega is for. It looks like a charge/docking port but i have not seen any reference to it anywhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users