Major problem, help needed please..

Guest Theboyjones

Guest Theboyjones

Hi everyone, I earlier today tried to upgrade the official firmware on my Galaxy S though Keiss and it seemed to go well, it said that when the phone finishes rebooting the upgrade will be successful but the phone never did finish rebooting, all it does now is show the S logo for a minute or 2 then the screen goes blank and every 30 seconds or so it vibrates.

Unfortunately my phone is one of the ones that does not have the 3 button recovery option and Keiss no longer recognises the phone so I haven't got a clue what to do to sort out this mess..

Please please please help me.......

Thanks,

Gareth

Guest NZtechfreak

I'm no expert, but I believe if you don't have access to 3-button recovery, and ADB also doesn't recognise the phone, then there is nothing you can do. You should ask at XDA-developers if you want help, its beyond me, and this forum is dead.

Guest cristy_15kis
Hi everyone, I earlier today tried to upgrade the official firmware on my Galaxy S though Keiss and it seemed to go well, it said that when the phone finishes rebooting the upgrade will be successful but the phone never did finish rebooting, all it does now is show the S logo for a minute or 2 then the screen goes blank and every 30 seconds or so it vibrates.

Unfortunately my phone is one of the ones that does not have the 3 button recovery option and Keiss no longer recognises the phone so I haven't got a clue what to do to sort out this mess..

Please please please help me.......

Thanks,

Gareth

u need a jig to activate download mode looks here or a more cheap methood with a resitance of 300 K between pine 4-5 of mini usb or more simple go at service and tey will do it for u

galaxy S