• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ost8900

ost8900

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:GT540, ZTE Blade(Orange SF)
Hi, I am trying to get the GT540's radio app working on the blade, unfortunately when I try to install using ADB I get this error:
2770 KB/s (287557 bytes in 0.101s)
	pkg: /data/local/tmp/FmRadio.apk
Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_DEXOPT]

I have also tried putting these apps in /system/app
However this has just caused my phone to reboot at the orange animated logo.

I Know there may be hardware incompatibilities between the radio chips on the phones, but I prefer the LG Radio app because of the RDS and general betterness of it. :)
As previously said the radio app is pretty poor on the blade and could do with much improvement, but as there are no replacement radio apps on the market, I thought it would be nice to use one I know and love.
All help will be greatly appreciated.

andorko

andorko

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Hi, I am trying to get the GT540's radio app working on the blade, unfortunately when I try to install using ADB I get this error:

2770 KB/s (287557 bytes in 0.101s)
	pkg: /data/local/tmp/FmRadio.apk
Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_DEXOPT]

I have also tried putting these apps in /system/app
However this has just caused my phone to reboot at the orange animated logo.

I Know there may be hardware incompatibilities between the radio chips on the phones, but I prefer the LG Radio app because of the RDS and general betterness of it. :)
As previously said the radio app is pretty poor on the blade and could do with much improvement, but as there are no replacement radio apps on the market, I thought it would be nice to use one I know and love.
All help will be greatly appreciated.

I think there is no RDS feature in the blade's FM chip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users