IN STOCK NOW 10:08am 18/12/10

Guest wobblydoggy

Guest kldesign

Hey All!

Im new to this Android world and hav not got a clue where to start operating my new advent vega internet tablet it baffles me that its not a windows operating system!

Where do I go to download any android apps?

What is Paul's custom ROM download?

I naively downloaded applibs but these apps dont seem to work on my advent vega?

Please help!

Kerry :unsure:

Guest Restless_UK
Hey All!

Im new to this Android world and hav not got a clue where to start operating my new advent vega internet tablet it baffles me that its not a windows operating system!

Welcome to android... just touch everything and see what happens... tip: in general you can hold on icons for settings or a different reponse...

Where do I go to download any android apps?

Best place is in the Android Market, but you'll need to have the market installed... this is where the custom software that available around here come into use... the install is quite simple if you have some knowledge of windows drivers (...so long as your not using win 7 64bit, as i found earlier...) and can be done in minutes, this will give you access to the market plus a whole lot more...

http://android.modaco.com/content/advent-v...online-kitchen/

What is Paul's custom ROM download?

Group of software plugins and patches that make the software currently on you Vega faster, more useful and much more customisable... think of it as a wide screen HD upgrade to your 14inch portable...

I naively downloaded applibs but these apps dont seem to work on my advent vega?

Can't help you with this one i'm afraid as i have yet to use it..

Please help!

hope some of this helps.. B)

Guest kldesign

Thats great thank you so much for replying ill try installing the custom ROM and let you know how I get on.

Do you have the Advent Vega?

Guest Restless_UK
Thats great thank you so much for replying ill try installing the custom ROM and let you know how I get on.

Do you have the Advent Vega?

Kerry B)

Yeah, got mine yesterday but it's only tonight that i have been able to get the market to work properly, though this was because of the wifi i have at work..... my internet at home only came back on today so i'm finally getting a chance to play.... :unsure:

Guest kldesign
Yeah, got mine yesterday but it's only tonight that i have been able to get the market to work properly, though this was because of the wifi i have at work..... my internet at home only came back on today so i'm finally getting a chance to play.... :D

Im not blonde (honestly!!) but why can I not download the custom ROM zip file when I click on it - it simply opens a new tab asking me to input a word for verification! HELP! I have paid the £9.99 for modaco plus access :P

Guest Restless_UK
Im not blonde (honestly!!) but why can I not download the custom ROM zip file when I click on it - it simply opens a new tab asking me to input a word for verification! HELP! I have paid the £9.99 for modaco plus access :P

You have Ad free so you can go through the online kitchen, thus head to the second post of this thread and click all the boxes you want (though i would suggest all, including Performance park and small bar, but not "signing" since you don't need it, ) then click to bake :D