I am using android 2.1 and the video format changed from mp4 to 3gp

Guest fdespotovski

Guest fdespotovski

I recently noticed that the video recording format has changed since the last update.When I was using android 1.6 I was able to record videos in mp4,but now I can only record videos in 3gp.Can I change the format to mp4?If yes,how?

I recently noticed that the video recording format has changed since the last update.When I was using android 1.6 I was able to record videos in mp4,but now I can only record videos in 3gp.Can I change the format to mp4?If yes,how?

Ahh thats why it's so crappy.

+1

Guest despotovski01

Get an app named LG camera from the marketplace.

Guest ASY9650
Im sick of same topics over and over and over again...

And?.

Not everyone is that competent.

Not everyone is that familiar with these forums,

Everyone's here to help each other out, you could have just suggested that,

I browse this forum daily and on several occasions have noticed your rudeness...not forgetting your first ever post and the way you responded to someone trying to help you put.

You're not god, you don't own this forum, sort it out.

Edited by ASY9650

Guest ilovelg
And?.

Not everyone is that competent.

Not everyone is that familiar with these forums,

Everyone's here to help each other out, you could have just suggested that,

I browse this forum daily and on several occasions have noticed your rudeness...not forgetting your first ever post and the way you responded to someone trying to help you put.

You're not god, you don't own this forum, sort it out.

Im God ? Who even mentioned it ? Forgive my rudeness, but i cant stand when i see 5 topic about same problem. And all of them are near each other... If people could just press that shiny Search button up there... Im here to help people, like you, but honestly this is fustrating when people dont even look at older thread or use search button to have some research, maybe some other people had same problem and sorted it out... Ofcourse its all easier to just press "New Thread" Button and wait for an anwser couse u was that lazy to do some research by urself.

Edited by ilovelg

Guest ASY9650
Im God ? Who even mentioned it ? Forgive my rudeness, but i cant stand when i see 5 topic about same problem. And all of them are near each other... If people could just press that shiny Search button up there...

The way you try to come across, I'm sick of topics?...and a few other posts I've seen,

So because you don't like seeing it, you have to be rude about it?......

Why should anyone care whether your sick of it or not?

Big deal, it's been discussed before, if you don't like it don't read it.

Also, that shiny search button up there? Where? Maybe I'm wrong but I haven't come across one? It's at the bottom of the topics page is it not?...

Guest ilovelg
The way you try to come across, I'm sick of topics?...and a few other posts I've seen,

So because you don't like seeing it, you have to be rude about it?......

Why should anyone care whether your sick of it or not?

Big deal, it's been discussed before, if you don't like it don't read it.

Also, that shiny search button up there? Where? Maybe I'm wrong but I haven't come across one? It's at the bottom of the topics page is it not?...

96422227.jpg

Anyhow, if u still have something to say, contact me via PM. Dont post here, couse we post some complete offtopic right now.

Edited by ilovelg

Guest ASY9650
96422227.jpg

Anyhow, if u still have something to say, contact me via PM. Dont post here, couse we post some complete offtopic right now.

For a new user that's unfindable...

I wouldn't want to.... no need to.

End of discussion.