any way to have all volume levels the same

Guest Togsy

one thing i love about iOS (dont hate) is that whether you are playing a game, listening to music, or your phone is ringing, the volume for all of these is the same. This is so useful because you know that if you sneakily open a game in lessons etc you know if the volume is going to be loud, or if you want to watch a video you can tell if its going to shout at you before you play.

I find it extremely frustrating when i load up angry birds for example and press the lower volume rocker and all it does is lower my ring volume if the game has not fully loaded yet, meaning i then have to do it again with my media volume once the game (or whatever) has loaded up.

I am wondering if there is an app that will allow me to set a universal volume controlled by the volume rocker? and that will change both media and ring volume (and any other type of volume) just by chaning the volume rocker. Does anyone know any apps?

Guest craigb87

not sure about using the volume rocker but there's an app called 'audio manager' that allows you to control the alarm, media, alerts (and vibrate), ringer (and vibrate), system, and voice call volume all within the app. It has a slider for each of them and you can set profiles. There's even a widget so you can see what the volumes are set as before you play a cheeky game!