crashing when playing angry birds....

Guest hullmackem

Guest trevor432990
same here, only happens when you pull a bird back.

Yeah mine too ... only my missus seems to be able to do it but if you pull bird back slow and press your finger flat on screen it crashes.

Guest debs626

Has there been an update ? Not played it for a few days and it was fine then (little lady fingers)

The festive version works fine for me too. Have you all got Phat fingers ? :)

Mine's fine ... Not had a single crash with it ...

It failed to load properly once (garbled graphics) but that was after watching a flash video on youtube, which sometimes crashes the device, and it crashed just after loading. So it wasnt the game but probably the current flash implementation.

Guest worto03
Mine's fine ... Not had a single crash with it ...

Have the two people with it working always had the performance pack installed and the people without it working not? I'm on r4 at the mo but have never installed the performace pack part of it so wondered if that would fix it?

Edited by worto03

Guest debs626
Have the two people with it working always had the performance pack installed and the people without it working not? I'm on r4 at the mo but have never installed the performace pack part of it so wondered if that would fix it?

Yep PP is included in my R5 rom

I've just tried playing it again and purposly pressed down hard (in different directions) and it still plays without a glitch for me ........ sometimes wish it would crash, as it would give me an excuse not to play the annoying/frustrating/adictive game LOL

Guest goldenbolux

Hi there

This was the first game i installed

i could not update or mod my vega as my power supply blew up when i plugged it in

Angry birds and seasons have worked perfectly from the start

Until that is i updated to latest software and r5 i think i have

Crashes randomly now

Havent installed pp yet as wanted to play with it first then check difference once pp installed

Guest wipeout140

When i was on 1.04 and r4 it would slow down to a crawl sometimes but not crash and be ok after i went back to the main menu it was ok. Aren't tired on r5

Edited by wipeout140

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tailzer

Crashes sometimes on mine but thought it was less after pp. Also crashes every tine for a friend on mine but only occaisionaly for me.

reckon must be a touchscreen issue with prog

I have found that if it freezes and you leave it a while sometimes it completes the level for you!

lol - I was getting this on R5, happliy an upgrade to the Paid version of R6 fixed it completely, (even if it does take a bit longer to complete levels now!)