ip camera app for dvr

Guest Ricksy75

Guest Ricksy75

hi i have a sf on orange uk

i am lookig for a app so i can connect remotely through dyndns and get to view my security cameras.

i have rooted and tried with 2 of the custom roms and the following apps tiny cam, ip cam lite and cannot get them to connect.

i have a htc touch pro 2 with windoze and that works fine

i have duplicated all the settings in both of the above apps but all i get is a black screen

i have also tried to connect wirelessly through my router and nothing works but i can connect to market and other sites so connecting to the net works.

perhaps someone can help me to either configure the apps or recommend an app that may work without having to pay up front then find it wont work.

Guest nedmundo1
hi i have a sf on orange uk

i am lookig for a app so i can connect remotely through dyndns and get to view my security cameras.

i have rooted and tried with 2 of the custom roms and the following apps tiny cam, ip cam lite and cannot get them to connect.

i have a htc touch pro 2 with windoze and that works fine

i have duplicated all the settings in both of the above apps but all i get is a black screen

i have also tried to connect wirelessly through my router and nothing works but i can connect to market and other sites so connecting to the net works.

perhaps someone can help me to either configure the apps or recommend an app that may work without having to pay up front then find it wont work.

I have the same requirement - any ideas anyone?