half root froyo 1.5.1???

Guest ren7o

Guest airestonia
adb shell

su

mkdir /data/opt

cd data/opt

Works for me

Yes, thank you. My fault, I have managed to create folders in question. Created a needed file with needed contents, but on restart, vibrations were still there.

Does the vibrations app work for you on 1.5.2?

Or is there any other way to disable all the vibrations?

Thank you!

Yes, thank you. My fault, I have managed to create folders in question. Created a needed file with needed contents, but on restart, vibrations were still there.

Does the vibrations app work for you on 1.5.2?

Or is there any other way to disable all the vibrations?

Thank you!

No idea I don't use the app, I presume its designed for different framework.

Don't think its anything to do with root, but 2.2 doesn't gave auto run for shell scripts unless I'm mistaken

Guest airestonia
No idea I don't use the app, I presume its designed for different framework.

Don't think its anything to do with root, but 2.2 doesn't gave auto run for shell scripts unless I'm mistaken

The app is designed specifically for Dell Streak. It has been working with all of Stephens roms up until 1.5.1.

I have written in this thread in detail what I've tried.

Could someone please download this app and try it out, the link is in this thread.

And also the original discussion is here, as well as the app and shell commands.

http://android.modaco.com/content/dell-str...en-key-pressed/

Please someone test it out, just to see if I am the only one with this problem.

p.s. Does everyone else enjoy the vibration you get on unlocking the device and opening recent app list, but me?

Guest Deinehoelle

Woohoo I have found the solution Androot is no longer needed but the superuser version what is build in latested steves 1.5.0-1.5.2 have a new superuser version in it. this have allways crashed and I was not able to use any root applications. I have replaced the the superuser.apk from version 1.4.6 to with the version in the update.zip file 1.5.2 and can now start superuser without any problems. this is version v2.3.1 sorry I can not post the file I have no rights here in the forum to upload files.

replace from "system\app" the superuser.apk from 1.4.6 with the superuser.apg in update.zip from 1.5.2 and have a happy life

Sorry forget my post some apps are still not runing super user grand them access but then the app say that it looks like I have no root access

ps setcpu was not working crashed as well installed a different version has helped put so far most of the apps are runing like autostart system app remover other version of setcpu

Edited by Deinehoelle