Thanks!

Guest Snow02

As has been happening to a lot of us here, I've joined the droid gang. For some reason I had an upgrade available even though it said I wasn't eligible until october '11. I guess filing FTC and BBB complaints about the ram debacle did some good and someone tagged my account for an upgrade despite their public denial of any wrongdoing. Droid X will be here tomorrow.

Thanks for everyone's contributions. This was my first involvement in a forum community but won't be my last. I'll keep the same sn elsewhere. See yall around.

Guest Ninja4Hire

Hope to see you around !!

On the upgrade note, I think VZW is letting everyone upgrade early. After reading your post I checked mine and at first it said upgrade in 7 months. I clicked it anyway and it brought me to a new page that says upgrade now. I then clicked on and it lets me choose any phone with the new 2 yr upgrade discounts.

I don't plan on getting a new phone till windows 7 comes to verizon, but if anyone else is looking you might want to check out if you can get the upgrade early.

Guest Omega Ra

with verizon after 12 months the primary account holder can upgrade at the new contract price, but you don't get the "new every two" discount until your normal upgrade time.