I have tested it as much as I can, but I'm always open to any more constructive feedback. Please see one post down for a change log for THIS build. Koush seems not to publish a change log (unless you know of one).
- Recovery Manager
- Download the img file to your SD card, and then you can use the Recovery Manager application to install your recovery.
- fastboot method
- Unplug the USB cable, turn off your device and take out the battery
- Replace the battery and turn the device on holding the 'volume up' key. The device will stay at the 'green android' screen.
- Plug the device into the PC.
- From a command prompt run 'fastboot flash recovery <filename>.img'
- When this finishes, from the command prompt run 'fastboot reboot'
- update.zip methodIf you have a previous version or another recovery install, install the update.zip and restart your device.
- restart your device holding down the 'volume down' key
- Use the Recovery Manager application to Reboot into Recovery
- if you have ADB configured type 'adb reboot recovery' from the command line.
- Older versions of Clockwork recovery can be found here.
- The offical version of ClockworkMod Recovery if available for this device can be found here
- Support for the old style update files that use the Amend scripting (update-script) method is no longer supported With ClockworkMod Recovery from v3 onwards, if you require support for the Amend scripting method, use v220.127.116.11.
- The Device Config to build ClockworkMod Recovery as part of CyanogenMod can be found on my GitHub.
- Information about the Kernel used in this ROM can be found on this thread.
Edited by Sebastian404, 13 May 2011 - 07:18 PM.