[NEWS]Gingerbread comes.

Guest roggin

Guest Andrea1Liquid
Hope we'll have something by the end of the year.

Even though chances are not so high thanks to Google xD

Great job anyway, and by the sound of it GB is definitely better optimized, I mean 120MB of free RAM on Liquid is a great improvement. Just a question Andrea, does it run better than Froyo, in term of speed?

Yes. This is a lot smoother than froyo, even the stock launcher is finally decent. Pinch to zoom is improved (it now lets you drag the fingers while you're pinching) in gallery and in browser (where speed is improved). Overall the system is fast (even the boot)...

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Andrea1Liquid
why?

There are no cyanogen fetures exept for reboot. roggin had cyano's git in cache and synced that and his choice was good because AOSP, frankly, it's completely messed up. Btw, at this stage it's like AOSP. Cyanogen didn't add nothing special...

Edit: thanks to cyanogen we don't have to rewrite our sensor's drivers: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_fram...3a6f6213f97f282

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest CedricGatay
There are no cyanogen fetures exept for reboot. roggin had cyano's git in cache and synced that and his choice was good because AOSP, frankly, it's completely messed up. Btw, at this stage it's like AOSP. Cyanogen didn't add nothing special...

Edit: thanks to cyanogen we don't have to rewrite our sensor's drivers: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_fram...3a6f6213f97f282

I just told roggin in PM about this Cyano patch, it sounds good for us :( Liquid is a not so old device with an awesome community, thanks guys ;)

Guest Andrea1Liquid
That's good news, isn't it?

I'm still worried about Wifi though, no news about that one?

Not yet. However we made progresses on sensors and codecs. Work will continue tomorrow...

Merry Christmas to all of you :(

Guest KeruDoitsu

OMG this is awesome! Well done Andrea, roggin! Thank you so much for your work and a merry merry xmas to you =)

And merry Xmas to the whole community as well, of course ^______________^

Guest HustlinDaily

This is such awesome news.

2011 will be a great year!

Thanks for all the hard work you are putting into this device to keep it relevant! Hopefully everybody in this community buys you guys lots of beer so you two can get WASTED for Christmas!

Hi all,

I have fix gps, all sensor(Thanks CedricGatay) ,codec issue.

Camera is fixed half, it can preview now, but still can not take picture. ;)

It's seems only wifi and touch problems now. ;)

Merry Christmas all u guys. :(