I want a Galaxy Tab spec'ed tablet for £125

Guest shawn0

I want 2.2 Froyo,3G,phone calls,WiFi,Skype with forward facing camera,unlimited market,SatNav.

So due to the fact it does not need expensive miniaturised components I wont pay more than £125 for one,they are just a big 1980's phone after all. ;)

Wake me up when one arrives! :(

Not far off but I must have 3G and phone calls. I want it to sit on my coffee table as the house phone,yet I want to be able to just pick it up and browse the net and send emails. I may be able to get by with just 2.1 if the chip can handle flash being installed later. :(

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest vinokirk

Why does everyone go on about 'ipad killers' and 'iphone killers'? It doesnt take much to kill an iwhatever. My mates £50 Tmobile Pulse mini kills them both handsdown!

• 1 month later...
Guest shawn0

Getting closer now with the Commtiva N700 has everything I want but priced at £248 from phones4u and £299 at other places.

I might go to £199 now so not long :(

• 4 months later...
Guest shawn0

Well I got one! :D

I got a Huawei S7 for £125 brand new off ebay and it even came with a 3 sim inside with a years FREE internet included. Flashed it with the Indonesian 2.2.2 rom and it does almost everything I wanted except video calling. Its got the cameras but the software does not seem to have caught up yet.

Yes it has a resistive screen but its no hardship to me.;)