ADW Launcher EX

Guest Terrigno

Guest Terrigno

Not sure if this just came out but I checked AndroidCentral and seen this was on there. Decided to buy and give it a try. HANDS DOWN.....It blows LauncherPro and the original ADW Launcher out of the water. Extremely nice effects on this one. 8 Different animations to choose from for switching through screens. Id say give this one a shot.

Guest alert_bri

Just bought it too... Since I like ADW launcher free. Unfortunately, the main dock icons don't seem to be picking up the coloured icons, the v1.5.1 window animation has stopped ( knew I would get used to that! note I miss them ) and overall I'm afraid its not worth the purchase as an upgrade... However I like the basic version so much that I don't mind paying.

Cheers

Brian

Guest Terrigno
Is the bg color for app list working for you???

Mine is allways black

What do you mean? If you download a seperate Icons Pack, it has different color Icons for you.

And yes, this thing is VERY smooth. love the tranistions!

Guest alert_bri
Not bg for icons, bg for app drawer

Works for me... Remember to press the centre spot to select the colour you've chosen.

I'm getting used to it now, and looking it more... Actually well worth the upgrade.

Cheers

Brian

Guest Terrigno
Works for me... Remember to press the centre spot to select the colour you've chosen.

I'm getting used to it now, and looking it more... Actually well worth the upgrade.

Cheers

Brian

Thats right. When you choose the color your gonna go with, tap the smaller circle in the middle so that it applys the color. THen head out and give it a check.

Loving this Launcher more and more. Making the Icons bigger really compliments the Streaks size.

Guest LorD CLockaN

I'm pressing the middle circle :(

edit:

Figured it out..

I had vertical 4d scrolling enabled and bg color doesn't work with that option (at least for me), normal horizontal works

Edited by LorD CLockaN

I bought it as soon as it was out, but tbh I find launcher pro a but more polished and professional, but that's purely subjective.

Been swapping back and forward all weekend, adw ex does seem to draw more juice for some reason, keep meaning to look at the code for it, I reckon its possible to get the dock on the bottom, it does it by accident occasionally.

Guest spences10

#ADWex is awesome, I have never really got on with launcher pro - probably because a may be a ADW Launcher fanboi

I'm just happy to be able to donate to Anders Web for all the awesome work, and support he has done with ADW Launcher

cant see how this is better than pro tbh

its good but Pro seems more useful: widgets resize better and more apps can be launched from the side bar

how does the widget resize better in pro? i thought they both work resize well

Guest LorD CLockaN
cant see how this is better than pro tbh

its good but Pro seems more useful: widgets resize better and more apps can be launched from the side bar

ex can do the same

Guest adzman808

guys,

could you post up some screen shots of your customisations please?

I need inspiration & after reading this i suspect i've not really scatched the surface of what adw can do...

Ta :(

Guest spacecat46
how does the widget resize better in pro? i thought they both work resize well

when i resize the picture frame in pro it works perfectly and resizes the picture fully

in Ex it splits it without resizing it properly so it becomes distorted

Guest Acky1337
when i resize the picture frame in pro it works perfectly and resizes the picture fully

in Ex it splits it without resizing it properly so it becomes distorted

you have been smoking something? it resizes perfectly fine!

Guest utahstreak
The extracustomizatios are GREAT

It better be good if it's got those ;) i'd sell my girlfriend for any phone that had extracustomizatios on it :(

Edited by utahstreak

Guest spacecat46
you have been smoking something? it resizes perfectly fine!

Have you tried resizing the picture frame widget? Because it does not work properly

Just adds or takes away a column or row.

In pro it does it proportionately so the picture looks correct