ADW Launcher EX

Guest Terrigno

Guest springah
#ADWex is awesome, I have never really got on with launcher pro - probably because a may be a ADW Launcher fanboi

I'm just happy to be able to donate to Anders Web for all the awesome work, and support he has done with ADW Launcher

you god damned fanboy

Guest spences10
anyone know how to stop the animations when i hit settings , or settings then add, its too slow. . . . ??

Is this the animation in Steakdroid 1.5.1 or on #ADWex? you can turn off the home scree transitions in the options, if its too slow you can speed it up in the options

They should give you a trial first, to see whether you want to pay.

You do :( , you get a 15 minute trail now if you dont like it just uninstall and get a refund, bit late now I know but thought this was common knowledge now ;)

im happy to pay for the ex version just to support the free version ;).

Me too, Andres Web has been supporting the ADW.Launcher for ages now, its about time he got some money for it ;)

you god damned fanboy

Oh yeah baby, got some bromance going on with me and Anders lol

Guest PipoXtreme

I try to resize my lcd density of my streak with root but when I restart my streak there come a failure from adw launcher ex ... When I swap to normal adw launcher there come no failure... What can create this failure guys ? :(

Guest popetodd
I try to resize my lcd density of my streak with root but when I restart my streak there come a failure from adw launcher ex ... When I swap to normal adw launcher there come no failure... What can create this failure guys ? :(

Maybe your theme?

It was the theme that choked on me when I first started using Steve's roms at 180 when he was defaulting them to the higher setting. Setting it back down was the fix.

Try a different theme.

Guest PipoXtreme
Maybe your theme?

It was the theme that choked on me when I first started using Steve's roms at 180 when he was defaulting them to the higher setting. Setting it back down was the fix.

Try a different theme.

Great it works very well . I swapped to default theme from adw and chnged the value from 160 to 120 and now it works very well :(

Guest Acky1337

Just got mine Ex as well. IMO its awesome, might seem that there is not a lot different from the free one but its faster, better structured and it seems like it has quite good potential into further development + I don`t mind donating just a little to the dude who made ADW, after all its a small sacrifice to the work he has done! gg

Guest popetodd
crap...my launcher has strted fc'ing almost everytime I unlock the screen!!!...is anybody else facing fc's??

Did you change the resolution or theme?

Guest superutp
Did you change the resolution or theme?

well I had changed the resolution before...but now its back to the default...

ya my theme is different....Ill go back to the default n check it out...

also possibly i use a diff unlocker so perhaps I shud try using the default again..

but I think its because of some application I installed..cause fc's werent happening when I initially installed adw ex...

Guest TheSacredSoul
Ive had a few FC's with it too. Not changed theme or res...

I need help fast. I used to be able to pull the app drawer up from the middle icon in the dock. It was inbetween Phone and Browser. Now, its a star and if I click it, it ask me to drag an icon there to set it as a favourite. How do I set it to be the app drawer again?

Guest auswims
I need help fast. I used to be able to pull the app drawer up from the middle icon in the dock. It was inbetween Phone and Browser. Now, its a star and if I click it, it ask me to drag an icon there to set it as a favourite. How do I set it to be the app drawer again?

Add a shortcut to your screen for "open/close app drawer" then drag it to the center dock button. To add the shortcut, long press the screen to bring up the menu to add and then choose the launcher actions menu. Open/close app drawer will be on that menu.

Guest TheSacredSoul
Add a shortcut to your screen for "open/close app drawer" then drag it to the center dock button. To add the shortcut, long press the screen to bring up the menu to add and then choose the launcher actions menu. Open/close app drawer will be on that menu.

Thanks! Found it on Google first haha.

On an empty place on your desk:

menu -> add > personnalized shortcut (or something like this, my UI is in french)

Then:

Choose your activity:launcher action -> open/close application menu.

You can change your icon if you want.

Then, just drag your new shortcut to the place you want. That's it !

Was a major headache. I couldnt access the drawer any other way. Thanks again :unsure:

Guest auswims
Thanks! Found it on Google first haha.

On an empty place on your desk:

menu -> add > personnalized shortcut (or something like this, my UI is in french)

Then:

Choose your activity:launcher action -> open/close application menu.

You can change your icon if you want.

Then, just drag your new shortcut to the place you want. That's it !

Was a major headache. I couldnt access the drawer any other way. Thanks again :unsure:

You can also.set one of the gesture actions to open the app.drawer